Used 2011 Ford Flex SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Flex - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:

Most Helpful|
My Amazing Flex SE Ingot silver metallic charcoal black interior
By okla_doug

2011 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I decided to trade in my 2004 Jaguar XJ8. I went looking for an affordable crossover with comfort,room,standard features, and gas mileage. I have never owned a Ford. After driving the Flex I was sold instantly. It is comfortable, roomy,quiet,and great mileage. The list price was 32,000 but I was able to get it for 24,000. The options include second row club seats, sync, roof rails, and and tow package.

Favorite Features

I really enjoy using the sync. The third row will actually hold two adults comfortably. I really like the fold flat second and third row seats. My Flex didnt have a second row console but I was able to order the same console that is used in the Taurus X crossover. It is available from Ford as an accessory. It fits identical to the Flex console. It installs in about ten minutes. It was $ 230.00. Flex doesn't offer a console unless you buy all the parts to assemble it for over $ 700.00.

Suggested Improvements

I am completely satisfied with my Flex. I couldn't find any other vehicle come close to what Flex offers as standard equipment for such a great price.