Used 2011 Ford Flex SE Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Flex - Consumer Reviews

2011 Ford Flex

View reviews for a specific Flex model:

Ford Flex
By Alice

2011 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car, dubbed "the Limo" because of its roominess and comfort. Feels safe in the road and especially in the winter on the snow and ice. Hauls well.

My Amazing Flex SE Ingot silver metallic charcoal black interior
By okla_doug

2011 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I decided to trade in my 2004 Jaguar XJ8. I went looking for an affordable crossover with comfort,room,standard features, and gas mileage. I have never owned a Ford. After driving the Flex I was sold instantly. It is comfortable, roomy,quiet,and great mileage. The list price was 32,000 but I was able to get it for 24,000. The options include second row club seats, sync, roof rails, and and tow package.

I really enjoy using the sync. The third row will actually hold two adults comfortably. I really like the fold flat second and third row seats. My Flex didnt have a second row console but I was able to order the same console that is used in the Taurus X crossover. It is available from Ford as an accessory. It fits identical to the Flex console. It installs in about ten minutes. It was $ 230.00. Flex doesn't offer a console unless you buy all the parts to assemble it for over $ 700.00.

I am completely satisfied with my Flex. I couldn't find any other vehicle come close to what Flex offers as standard equipment for such a great price.