2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
2007 Ford F-150 FX2
By switzer87 on 07/22/07 16:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just recently purchased the F150 FX2 with crew cab and the 6.5 ft truck bed, it's a beast! It drives like a luxury car but will pull 9500 lbs. Interior very comfortable, sirius radio is great, has premium sound system which sounds better than the Chevy Bose. Getting 16 mpg so far. Parking can be difficult with the size but you get used to it. I was comparing a Chevy ext cab to this and in the long run I have a bigger truck, Chevy doesn't offer a 6.5 ft bed with their crew cab. No complaints so far, mileage will improve once broken in and once I add a tonneau cover. Do yourself a favor and get the bigger truck, it's there if you need it!

Good truck
By ARFER on 07/19/07 23:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The 07 Ford F150 is a very well built truck. This is my 3rd Ford truck. My first one came out of the oil fields and it took a lot of abuse. It had 167000 on it when I was done with it and was still running strong. I can tell you the 07 is built a lot better than that truck. So I have high expectations for it. This truck is not going to win any quarter miles, but it will pull, which is what you want in a truck. It is a heavy brute with the comfort of a luxury vehicle. I read the reviews on the 07 before I bought it. Some complained about acceleration. I did not think it was bad at all from taking off. It could use a little more at higher speeds, but trust me, the rest of the truck will out weigh this. If you want to race, buy the Mustang. Low end torque trumps.

Quality is still job1!
By Love this truck!! on 07/17/07 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 STX 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Acceleration was more than I expected from the 4.2 V6. With 202 horsepower and 3.55's it is plenty peppy. With 4800 miles on it mileage is around 17 city and 21 highway. Mileage should increase slightly at around the 15,000 mile mark when the engine is fully broken in. With the base sound system it produces a very nice note! I am very impressed with the truck! Comfortable, supportive seats, good ride quality, no wind noise at highway speeds, and the feel that your are in a well built quality vehicle tells me that I made a good purchase!

Smooth ride
By mrjmann1 on 07/10/07 05:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Very happy with this truck, only problem I've had so far was a screw lodged in my tire tread. Luckily the new tire pressure gauge system helped to detect it and got it fixed right away. Rides like a car, feels fairly safe, and the price was definitely right.

My F-150
By robert sanders on 07/06/07 15:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the vehicle on 22 May 07 with 81 miles on the odometer. Left for Wash D.C. on the 26th to attend the event at 'Rolling Thunder" memorial. Disappointed with the fuel economy and the black soot at the exhaust pipe. Vehicle drives well but is underpowered on some of the taller hills on Interstate 40. Thinking the pickup is too heavy for a V6 engine.

Ford Tough
By loving it on 06/16/07 14:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've heard some ridiculous commercials from Toyota and Nissan claiming the F150 can't tow a trailer - hogwash! This is my 3rd F150. No complaints ever! I've driven the Chevy, Titan, Tundra and the Ram and only the Chevy comes close to the F150. If you want a truck to do what you need with a great ride, stick to Ford and Chevy.

Great truck Lariat Supercrew 4wd
By gsxrter1994 on 06/12/07 10:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Super nice truck. I love all the buttons and the leather. Very comfortable truck. This is the second supercrew I have leased in 2yrs. Drove all the different trucks and again I went with the F-150 super crew

The best value in trucks!
By Justin Rempe on 06/08/07 08:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is far and away the best overall value when it comes to full size pickup trucks. You get more towing capacity and interior volume than any other truck out there when comparing total statistics and capability vs. the price paid. Toyota and Nissan also build great trucks, but option them so heavily that it's impossible to get the same level of value. The only close comparison to this truck is the Chevrolet/GMC twin, and it lacks a bit in the towing and interior space department, as well as falling behind in the incentives category. Ford's F150 is reliable, handles well, gets decent mileage and is very comfortable. You cannot go wrong with this vehicle!

I really like it!
By Mary on 05/28/07 17:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I like this truck. I need something nimble and reliable and so far this one is great. Very stylish too! Only thing that needs improvement is the mileage.

Big Money Wasted
By john on 05/27/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The 2007 Ford SuperCrew I purchased has already had problems. The signal lights stopped working last month, and the windshield washer stopped working this month. There is also a heat sheild that has been fixed twice that is still fibrating in my ear. Over all the quality of the truck is poor. It is a nice truck to drive when it is working correctly, but it has not worked correctly in since it was new. I would like to trade it in but Ford plays with the pricing so much that it is hard to find what the real value is. They do not hold any value. I will take a $12,000-$15,000 loss on it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.