Used 2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Awesome truck
By ROB

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck for my business. I use it all the time. I have driven it hard and not one time to the shop, no rattles no squeaks. This truck is awesome. I had a Toyota before this and had more squeaks and rattles in it than I care to mention, in the shop all the time. I will stick with American made all the way. This is the third in the fleet after the Toyota went bye bye. I now have a Ford, Dodge, and Silverado all trouble free. Good job. American made and that is all I will buy!

Favorite Features

Ease of entry, great interior set up, reliable.

Suggested Improvements

None

Great Every Day Truck
By My Ford F 150

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Overall great truck. Sits nice and high rides well. At 6'2" interior room is top notch. Looks great though leather seats could be more plush

Favorite Features

Interior room, backup sensors, dual zone AC

Suggested Improvements

Offer a Lariat option with no center console as multi layered design tends to bother right leg on long trips. Develop a "luxury model" with soft plush leather seats and luxury (soft) suspension as more than construction worders are driving this truck every day.

Great Truck
By bucfan11

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great truck, I bought it as a work truck. (base model) Could not be happier. I'm so glad I didn't spend the extra money for "features" not needed. The truck has been flawless.

Favorite Features

Big, huge, deep bed

Suggested Improvements

Don't really like the hump in the door where your arm rests if the window is down.

Takes gas to have fun
By CMGibson

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

In over 16000 miles I've had no problems with this truck. Add a few extras and it's a beast.

Favorite Features

Plenty of room

Suggested Improvements

Gimme a few more MPGs

Love this truck... Hate the fuel economy!
By Ashley

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this truck to pull my horse trailer - I love it! The outside styling is great, very sleek and sharp looking. Rides smooth and quiet all the time, and rides comfortable! I tried to work with GM on either a Sierra or Silverado and no dealership would work with me so I ended up w/ a Ford by default and I'm not sorry! I really like this truck! Fuel economy stinks compared to GM's that I've seen - I get about 13 MPG compared to almost 20 MPG on GM trucks that friends own. Inside storage is okay, although there is a small storage compartment under the radio and its useless - very shallow and everything falls out of it. Overall, I like this truck a lot and would buy another.

Favorite Features

Comfortable to ride in, sharp body style, lightweight tailgate that is easy to put up and down, deeper bed that makes the truck look bigger.

Suggested Improvements

Better fuel economy - especially since we have all been seeing the huge increase in gasoline prices! Its competitors are doing better in this area. I get only 13 MPG highway not towing my trailer! More useful storage in the interior.