2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
GREAT TRUCK
By gab on 02/07/10 11:04 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned several older Ford trucks and this truck has it all over them. I am especially happy with the ride quality and comfort features. I have had no mechanical problems. The truck feels very well built and heavy. My only complaint would be acceleration probably because of its overall weight. Gas mileage is around 15 mpg. Overall I highly recommend this truck.

So far so good
By nashtruck on 02/03/10 11:49 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Almost three years and love this truck. It drives as nice as my wife's Caddy and the interior is just as nice. It hauls and tows just as a full size p/u should. Only one repair, a 4X4 control solonoid which was replaced with an improved part. Truck is used for surfcasting and gets through the sand with no problems.

Still Love it after two years.
By Alan on 11/19/09 13:53 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Two years and almost 30,000 miles later, I'm still lovin' my Lariat. The interior is great with the heated seats, auto dimming mirrors and the climate control. I've been hunting in some pretty rugged terrain, climbed a couple of very steep hills off-road and it does very well in 4 wheel drive. I've come back with Nevada Pin- Stripe down both sides and I just polish them out with Clear Coat Scratch Remover. My tires are about 1/2 worn, brakes have little wear and no problems. I can't gripe one bit about this truck; it's about as good as it gets. my wife loves it too. I have high hopes that my Lariat will be as good a vehicle as my 1984 Bronco II was after 10 years and 150,000 miles.

Awsome truck even in harsh winters
By rondee1374 on 05/23/09 12:21 PM (PDT)

I really wasn't in favor of my husband buying this truck off the show room floor but it is a workhorse! No problem in the 3 feet of snow that fell in one day the first year we owned it, have never had to put extra weight in the back. I'm not a truck person but this truck is AWESOME and fun to drive.

The best truck yet!
By Alan on 11/13/08 21:14 PM (PST)

I have owned my F150 Lariat for a year now. I am coming up on 15,000 miles and have had one very minor problem, a power window switch, it was fixed at no charge with no hassle. I read in many reviews, about a lack of power and a sluggish feeling. My F150 has the heavy duty suspension, limited slip, 3:73 gear ratio and really doesn't do too bad. It has a very smooth powertrain that delivers horsepower evenly through-out the RPM range. Under normal conditions you don't feel the acceleration, then all of a sudden you notice that your doing 80MPH! If I want to accelerate quickly I click off the over-drive and it gets right with it. I'm averaging 15-16 MPG, mixed hiway-city driving.

Awesome truck
By ROB on 08/25/08 16:25 PM (PDT)

I bought this truck for my business. I use it all the time. I have driven it hard and not one time to the shop, no rattles no squeaks. This truck is awesome. I had a Toyota before this and had more squeaks and rattles in it than I care to mention, in the shop all the time. I will stick with American made all the way. This is the third in the fleet after the Toyota went bye bye. I now have a Ford, Dodge, and Silverado all trouble free. Good job. American made and that is all I will buy!

Love this truck... Hate the fuel economy!
By Ashley on 05/21/08 05:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this truck to pull my horse trailer - I love it! The outside styling is great, very sleek and sharp looking. Rides smooth and quiet all the time, and rides comfortable! I tried to work with GM on either a Sierra or Silverado and no dealership would work with me so I ended up w/ a Ford by default and I'm not sorry! I really like this truck! Fuel economy stinks compared to GM's that I've seen - I get about 13 MPG compared to almost 20 MPG on GM trucks that friends own. Inside storage is okay, although there is a small storage compartment under the radio and its useless - very shallow and everything falls out of it. Overall, I like this truck a lot and would buy another.

FX2
By Problem Solver 706 on 04/23/08 17:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX2 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my truck when they were giving an incentive to push out the old and in with the new. I love my truck better than the 2006 Silverado I owned prior. The style and elegance are outstanding followed by a great ride. I put it on the road from GA to VA Beach and it road great.

Excellent Truck!
By Stephen O. on 01/11/08 16:33 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second F150 of the current design. My first was a base model regular cab '05. The first one was great, and this one has even more! I think the interior is very spacious and comfortable. It is stylish, and the cab is laid out well. The exterior is gorgeous... The best looking truck on the market, in my opinion! I have only put 700 miles on this one so far, but I have been impressed. Build quality overall is good, though I do have a bit of a rattle from the retractible cup holder. Also, there is a bit of an air intake wine or whistle during acceleration. I added a K&N intake to the 4.6L V8, and it sounds amazing! Improved the acceleration too! I highly recommend these trucks!

Style + Luxury + Performance = Lariat
By Alan on 01/04/08 21:18 PM (PST)

I have 4,200 miles on my Lariat and absolutley love it! It's very comfortable, handles well, looks great & performs very well. The heated leather seats, great stereo and all the other amenities of the Lariat are great! Shifting to 4 wheel drive is as easy as turning a knob and comes in handy on snowy roads. The 3:73 Limited Slip rearend may give it somewhat of an edge in the performance department. I test drove another Lariat that seemed very sluggish and my truck actually gets with it pretty well. I have no problem keeping up or leaving other trucks or cars behind when I get the urge. Gas mileage is fair at 15 - 16 MPG mixed city/hiway miles. I am enjoying this truck immensly!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.