Used 2007 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

It's all that!
By tzem

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best truck I've ever owned. I've got 46k miles on it, and it drives like the day that I bought it. I don't know why people have all of these negative comments about gas mileage. People have to learn how to drive economically. It's all about driving style. I drive 90% interstate, and regularly get over 600 miles out of my 30 gallon tank.

Ride, torque, fuel economy

Backup camera without buying navigation (like Tundra).

Now I know how "Ford Tough" feels
By FORMER Chevy Guy

This truck is a serious machine. I've driven GM trucks for decades. After being tired of replacing transmissions and large repair bills after 100,000 miles, I decided to give the Blue Egg boys a shot. his truck does not disappoint. I believe the GM might be slightly quicker in 0-60, but put a trailer on the back, and you'll appreciate the Ford's torque advantage. Guys - Quit wondering! Go get one!

Solid feel. Even small things like closing doors feels well constructed.

Air conditioned seats would be nice here on the Gulf Coast.

Great multi-purpose family vehicle
By Farrider

One beautifully styled truck both inside and out. I enjoy the comfort and amenities this truck has to offer. Best truck I have driven/owned, including, Toyota and Nissan. Drives and rides like a luxury car. Has met or exceeded my expectations.

Great body style and interior design.

Need to increase gas mileage, change transmission to six speed and brakes that wear better.

The best value in trucks!
By Justin Rempe

This truck is far and away the best overall value when it comes to full size pickup trucks. You get more towing capacity and interior volume than any other truck out there when comparing total statistics and capability vs. the price paid. Toyota and Nissan also build great trucks, but option them so heavily that it's impossible to get the same level of value. The only close comparison to this truck is the Chevrolet/GMC twin, and it lacks a bit in the towing and interior space department, as well as falling behind in the incentives category. Ford's F150 is reliable, handles well, gets decent mileage and is very comfortable. You cannot go wrong with this vehicle!

Towing/hauling ability, interior capacity, comfort, looks, price and incentives, and overall drivability.

This truck needs a 5 speed automatic, if not a 6 speed automatic. You could easily squeeze another 2-3 MPG out of this vehicle on the highway (and maybe even in town). The power is slightly lacking (compared to Dodge, Toyota, and Nissan), but this isn't exactly a sporting vehicle either.

Love the 150
By Gregg

I just bought a new 2007 F150 Lariat, so I can't speak to long-term quality like some others might, but I have to say that it is much more than I expected. The brakes are awesome and what sold me on the truck as I looked for a tie-breaker between it and the 2008 Titan. The ride is very good and the cabin is so quite that it is hard to believe you are in a truck. The accessories are convenitently located and the appeal of the Lariat interior is super. The trim is complex and appealing. There's rich wood trim in combination with some modern metalic type finishes, as well as bright chrome. Seat support is good too. I was afraid I would miss my Lincoln but now wonder why I didn't do this sooner.

I love the heated seats (for my bad back), adjustable pedals and power folding rear view mirrors. The chrome stick shift is growing on me as well.

The only thing that has stuck out to me so far is how wide the center pillows are. I have to really make sure I look to the right thoroughly when I check for traffic.