2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
so far so good
By vinnie on 12/30/09 18:19 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

no problems so far just wish i had gotten xlt model for the better seats xl vinyl seats seem to sit too low to floor and slide off at times

GReAT
By Franck on 10/18/09 10:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this truck used with 30,000 miles and am now at 47,000 within 8 months of owning it. So far,not one thing has broke, extremely reliable! And, i get better gas mileage than any v6 ranger owner i talk to. I was shopping for a Ranger when i bought this truck , and I'm sooo glad i did. It's a bit underpowered, but do you expect, its a v6.

Use the warranty
By msmith132 on 09/15/09 02:44 AM (PDT)

Bought the truck with 2 miles on it in 2007. Don’t get me wrong I love my truck and I have had 2 F-150 before this one but it had been in the shop 5 times since I have had it. The first time it was a window gasket. It has had two starters and now it is in the shop getting a new flywheel. It only has 30, *** miles on it. Even after all this stuff…. I still love it and would not trade it for anything else.

Love It!!! Even the "Normal" Squeal!
By Bridger on 07/02/09 22:20 PM (PDT)

We love this truck, its the best truck we have ever owned... Bought it with 2 miles on it and have loved every mile we have put on it.. With the exception of when it was in every ford dealer in the state of Arkansas for the a/c squeal... The one that we were told was "Normal" by all the ford people.. I dont see an a/c screaming when its on to be normal.. and a body plug fell out Odd I think but overall its been a great truck! Especially when you spray liquid wrench on the compressor to make it stop squealing!!!

Great Truck
By bucfan11 on 08/09/08 18:59 PM (PDT)

Great truck, I bought it as a work truck. (base model) Could not be happier. I'm so glad I didn't spend the extra money for "features" not needed. The truck has been flawless.

Recall Time For Ford Again
By joe on 12/19/07 16:52 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab STX 2dr Regular Cab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 ford f150 Stx 4.6L. At idle it shakes so bad I had to put a pillow behind my back. Several times it even stalled. Ford said all these trucks do this. It is a natural characteristic of the truck to run rough. I say it is time to recall and fix the design flaw these trucks have.

Quality is still job1!
By Love this truck!! on 07/17/07 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab STX 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Acceleration was more than I expected from the 4.2 V6. With 202 horsepower and 3.55's it is plenty peppy. With 4800 miles on it mileage is around 17 city and 21 highway. Mileage should increase slightly at around the 15,000 mile mark when the engine is fully broken in. With the base sound system it produces a very nice note! I am very impressed with the truck! Comfortable, supportive seats, good ride quality, no wind noise at highway speeds, and the feel that your are in a well built quality vehicle tells me that I made a good purchase!

My F-150
By robert sanders on 07/06/07 15:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the vehicle on 22 May 07 with 81 miles on the odometer. Left for Wash D.C. on the 26th to attend the event at 'Rolling Thunder" memorial. Disappointed with the fuel economy and the black soot at the exhaust pipe. Vehicle drives well but is underpowered on some of the taller hills on Interstate 40. Thinking the pickup is too heavy for a V6 engine.

Highly Recomended
By iustitiamaedicus on 05/16/07 13:05 PM (PDT)

Purchasing this vehicle has been one of the smartest decisions that I could have possibly made. It drives great has average MPG but makes up for it with engine power and design.

Worth every penny.
By Iustitia on 03/20/07 16:47 PM (PDT)

Vehicle perfect for the quality and price. The interior very spacious and comfortable. The exterior line is appealing and the truck runs smoothly. Gas is as expected.