2006 Ford Expedition Consumer Review: I Love My Expedition!

2006 Ford Expedition - Consumer Review

SSV Fleet 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 4-speed Automatic)

I Love My Expedition!
By Aimee L. Jason on

2006 Ford Expedition SSV Fleet 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Wow, what else can I say but I love my Expedition. I love everything about it; the size, comfort, features, and everything is wonderful. In 2 years my lease will end and I will definitely get another one without a doubt. I am a true to heart SUV lover so I don't complain about the gas mileage. I know what I am driving so why go there! People as me about the gas and I always say, " It's not my trucks fault that gas prices are high as the sky and it's a powerful V8 under the hood of my truck, not a push or pull 4 cylinder car." I love my Expedition! What more can I say?

Everything from how high it sits off the ground to my great sounding system. I also love the side view mirrors cause they are large enough to see blind spots without the additional blind spot round mirrors put on them.

I would love to have a power telescopic steering wheel. The pedals are adjustable so why not the steering wheel. And I love the power down on reverse side view mirrors, I would definitely like to have that next time if available.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review