2004 Ford Expedition Consumer Review: It works good for me

2004 Ford Expedition - Consumer Review

Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

It works good for me
By fordexpo on

2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this beast around 2008 with 22,000 miles on it for little of nothing, Did not want the four wheel drive but the price was to good to pass up, It is great but it does suck up the gas. I am always towing something and it is good for that and winters all wheel drive is cool. Now it is 2014 with only 70,000 miles on it running strong. If you can handle the gas mileage get on. I see many of them with well over 200,000 miles on them so it will last with regular maintance.

Allwheel drive, 5.4 V-8 large 28 gallon fuel tank, great sounding radio and CD player. Towing under 6000 pounds, moonroof, Eddie Bauer edition, Lots of room with seats always folded down in rear. Mine has an after market remote start great for winters. It is the last SUV I will ever own as it will last me many more years and I will not get rid of it. We now only use it for ICE, Towing and moving crap around

Tighter fitting moonroof, better quality leather and beeter quality stearing wheel covering that stains as it gets older. Better undercoating as mine can from up north so I spent a lot of time coating the underside before it rots away. It even rotted the rear steel brake line, Poor qaulity on this one no undercoating.