Overall
By malibu13 on
2009 Chevrolet Malibu LT2 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I am very disappointed in the trunk opening and very, very disappointed in the gasmileage for a car rated at 48 mpg that gives something between 25 & 35 mpg depending on the length of drive and weather conditions. Why no driving lights on the LT2 model?
By hoffy1209
on 05/14/13 00:40 AM (PDT)

It is my understanding the that '09 Malibu LT2 is rated at 22 city and 32 highway - so it sounds as if you are getting better gas mileage than it was stated. I am not sure where you are getting the number '48' from? Not sure what you mean by driving lights either?

By malibu13
on 06/28/13 17:38 PM (PDT)

Also disappointed in trunk opening and gas mileage. That information come on the GM info on the car in the lot. It was my understanding that the LTZ has driving lights. I don't understand why they are not on the LT model either. I had extended warranty only to find out struts are not covered. Also have replaced ball joints and tyrods all under 75,000 KMS. Dealer is offering 9,000 on a trade. Did not keep its value like my Impala. Very disappointed in all the areas mentioned. Otherwise like the car.