love my 06 LT V6 Malibu
By cody9357 on
2006 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
Purchased my 2006 Malibu with only 81K miles on it, 12000 miles later i still love it. i haven't had any problems with the vehicle other than regular maintenance. there are a few recalls on the vehicle but Chevrolet is taking care of that for me but if you are looking for a family vehicle with a little get up and go then I recommend this vehicle. also I am averaging about 25 miles per gallon if I keep my foot out of the gas pedal. I am 5'9" and with my driver seat adjusted there is plenty of leg room for my rear passengers to be comfortably seated.
Favorite Features
the stock radio is really nice even though it isn't bose or jbl. the power of the V6 engine. seems like it takes no time to go from 55mph to 85 mph just passing someone who is driving a little too slow.
Suggested Improvements
the ride quality of the vehicle could be improved seems like I can feel almost every tiny bump in the road it may be my tires but seeing as I have brand new tires I doubt that is the cause. also a rear arm rest would be a big plus although I don't ride in the back seat very often the option would still be nice to have.