2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Awesome SUV
By HAPPY GUY on 07/18/06 11:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2003 Escalade for the new '07 model. When I first saw them I wasn't sold, but after a closer look and examining the interior, I was sold. This truck is great...it's scary how much Cadillac stepped up their game to compete with Lexus and Infiniti. The previous models had kiddie interior layouts but this layout meets the money that you pay for the truck. I am very pleased and have no regrets about spending the extra money.

Wonderful Wagon
By jean Macchiavelli on 07/15/06 21:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This my sisxteenth brand new Cadillac it is the best yet. It rides and drives like my sedans and makes me feel like the Queen of the Road. It has great pick up, is easy to park, and makes me feel protected.

Now Totally Satisfied
By Steven on 07/14/06 19:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

My previous problem with the rear view camera has gone away and now I am left with a vehicle that is just incredible. The power is awesome, the comfort level is great and it's a ton of fun to drive.

You get what you pay for!
By LK on 06/25/06 06:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I confess...the '07 Cadillac Escalade appearance sucked me in. There have been many changes in to it for '07, like a new ft suspension, punched out the 6.0 to 6.2L added more HP, heated and cooled seats, a heated steering wheel, and other great creature comforts. If you have a need for a large SUV, this is the one! The gas mileage is great for itÂ’s class!. Don't hate the luxury sport UTILITY vehicle and it's mileage...hate the people who buy one with out really needing them! If your like me and spend a lot of time in your vehicle, tow occasionally, haul light materials.. Maybe it is time you pampered yourself? It is everything I expected. The '08 model can only get better from here.

When will I learn
By Steven on 06/21/06 19:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

My last three cars have been a Dodge, a Lincoln and now General Motors. What a disaster! The Escalade is a nice truck and it rides well, but the rearview camera has not worked right from day one. "Service rearview camera" flashes on the screen when going from park into drive. The service staff at my Cadillac dealership are totally clueless and pretty much don't care. Maybe they will care when GM gets my survey. The truck only has 250 miles.

2007 Cadillac Escalade
By CADILLAC MAN on 06/07/06 02:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is much improved! I traded in my 2005 for it and I can honestly say that I like the look and feel of the '07 model much better. The extra cost was well worth it!

By Larry on 06/06/06 18:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is one of the nicest SUV's on the market. I looked at all makes this time before buying and after a test drive.....was sold. I love it!

2007 Cadillac Escalade
By marri baloch on 06/06/06 02:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this vehicle a month ago and I like it very much. Now Lexus and other luxury manufacturers have competition in the SUV segment. Cadillac has shown a great improvement with the production of this ultimate large size SUV. I am so glad to see that the brakes have also been improved. The interior is also very nice. I like the rear view camera. I love its ride on road and also on off road. It has the great power and torque. Its 6 speed gear box is also quick responding. I have taken this large size monster to the hottest area of my country and even at 52 degree centigrade my vehicle was able to travel at high speeds, I was surprised to see that from an SUV.

Even Better
By Bill W on 06/03/06 06:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Escalade, I started buying them in '02. This seems to be the best one yet, it continues to look great, especially in black with 22" wheels. The navigation system is easy to use but has had glitches, When it warms up and the vehicle is shut off, it will not resume operation, stating "disc misread". The ride is very good as it has been in all of my previous models and it continues to be easy to manuever. This one is very fast for an SUV this big, it's just 0.5 seconds slower 0-60 than my 1970 GTO "Judge." Its build quality appears to remain solid and dealer service has in the past been excellent and local which is great! I will continue to purchase this model.

My 2007 Escalade
By Susan on 05/27/06 19:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had 4 Escalades, 3 Devilles, 2 Sevilles and one CTS. Every single time I want to get a new model, I go out and test drive other makes and models and.....go back to Cadillac. The new Nissan Armada is just like driving a big old bulky truck....not AT ALL like the Escalade, the Lexus GX 470 disappointed me also as did the BMW (too small) and Mercedes (too small). The Lincoln Navigator also was short changed on the interior, it just felt plastic-like...NOTHING like the Escalade. The 2007 has pep and can bust out at the light or passing on a two lane road. The changes from 2006 to 2007 are PROMINENT and VERY WORTH WHILE. I also would rate this gem as one of the SEXIEST SUVs on the market.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.