2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: 2007 Cadillac Escalade

2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

2007 Cadillac Escalade
By marri baloch on

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this vehicle a month ago and I like it very much. Now Lexus and other luxury manufacturers have competition in the SUV segment. Cadillac has shown a great improvement with the production of this ultimate large size SUV. I am so glad to see that the brakes have also been improved. The interior is also very nice. I like the rear view camera. I love its ride on road and also on off road. It has the great power and torque. Its 6 speed gear box is also quick responding. I have taken this large size monster to the hottest area of my country and even at 52 degree centigrade my vehicle was able to travel at high speeds, I was surprised to see that from an SUV.

The back view camera is very good. I love the Bose stereo system and I like the driving comfort of this vehicle. The rear entertainment system is also very great. Its rims are also very good and very shiny. This is a very comfortable vehicle.