As Advertised and More!
By Ron on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
This car met and exceeded my expectations! There were features that I didn't expect (tilt mirrors, press to open trunk, full folding rear seat back, auto heat/cool seats w/remote start, etc.). This car has more bells and whistles that any other car around! Not only that, it is a VERY comfortable and quiet car. My wife loves how the seats wrap around more than on her Mercedes. First time with OnStar and very impressed! I'm OK with the fuel cap on the right side! Ambient lighting really looks great at night. Everyone comments on it. Voice activation for nav system could be a little more intuitive! Sometimes need to try 3 or 4 times to get the right phrase. Most issues are minor, love the car!
Favorite Features
HUD, Zone Blind Side Alert, Nav system, Articulating headlights, rear camera w/audio alert, OnStar, auto- adjusting sound system, very comfortable ride. Like that I can organize my music on the hard disk and set favorites w/wo shuffle for each.
Suggested Improvements
Better support for bluetooth (VERY limited w/no phone book storage capability). Won't connect to iPhone 3GS for ipod functionality. With today's emphasis on fuel, should have much better gas mileage. Door arm rests wider w/softer edge (digs in after while). Clothes hanger almst not usable where located.