I become more impressed each passing day
By Gene on
2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
In order to validate BMW's trademark cliche, The Ultimate Driving Machine, you need to sit yourself behind the wheel. The BMW brand is a timeless vehicle that always seem to stay in style much longer than its competitors. I am impressed how easy the 3 series is to drive. The vehicle is so balanced and follows your commands so effortlessly. I have heard some negative remarks about the 3 series. Preventive maintenance is necessary for a vehicle that offers so much. If you do not take care of it than you can't expect excellent reliability. Take care of it and it will not let you down.
Favorite Features
One touch windows for all four corners and sunroof. Express window feature that allows you to open up all windows from the remote. Excellent interior lighting with classy dimming features. Headlight cleaners may be unnecessary but it's a unique feature not seen on my vehicles.
Suggested Improvements
Include Bluetooth as a standard feature. 6 disc changer should be accessible from cabin rather than trunk. Auto start is not even offered as an option.