2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Fun in the Sun
By Richard on 04/14/05 00:23 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is definetely a fun car. The engine (184hp) is plenty enough to move you forward and allows relaxed cruising while the top is down. I don't think there is a need to purchase the lager engine coming with the 330i. Quality is superb and it is amazing how stable and stiff the car is without an aluminum roof. Buy a wind deflector and you won't experience any draft while the top is down.

Who cares if the trunk won't open?
By OhioBeemer on 04/13/05 22:29 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What an amazing car....quick in acceleration, handling, braking; great to look at, especially with the top down; minor problem with trunk switch came on early, but easily fixed. Fit and finish is fabulous, far superior to previously owned US and British cars, comparable to Japanese manufacturers.

Why I Like My BMW 325CI
By Anita on 04/01/05 17:28 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

When I drive my BMW, I feel like I am floating. It is responsive, quick and a "Sweet" Ride.

incredible car
By Chris on 01/12/05 01:54 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second 325CiC. Just traded my 2001, 5 speed(M) for 2005 automatic. Best car I have ever owned. Only gripe is the nav system. Free service is great. Typical german build quality. 2001 had a few minor problems but nothing major; BMW covered everything, even a ripped seat seam and cracked wood at 37000 miles. Amazing! Won't be my last assuming they don't go too far out in left field with the styling of this cars replacement. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

Almost perfect
By socalh2oskier on 11/17/04 20:19 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is nearly perfect...it has the perfect combination of sport and luxury. My only quibble--the navigation system--it is absolutely the worst I have ever seen--the NAV on my 2000 Jag is vastly superior--and it is 5 years older. The interface for the NAV is not user friendly--worse even than the much maligned I-drive. SKip the NAV, and the car gives enjoyment and exhiliration every time you drive it. Highly recommended.