2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews 5

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW 330Ci Convertible
By ohh_yay on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, rides well and is a true pleasure... My first one was a lemon back at the end of 2003, the dealer exchanged it for the 2004 refreshed model with no fee charged to me. I would have to say the BMW buying experience is wonderfull and they are very helpfull if you end up at the right dealer (e.g. Stevens Creek BMW not Allison BMW). Ride is great, and comfy. The most amazing things is when you throw it into a curve with a sharp turn at high speeds it sticks like glue on the road. Try that with your Mercedes and you'll end up off the cliff!

Fun Car
By Jeong on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got my dream car. Been saving money for 3 years and it is worth it. Great power, ride, and comfort. I got the cold and sport package, with xenon adoptive light, and 18 inch tires. Great car to ride in sunny San Diego.

My BMW
By Jill McKay on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have wanted one all my life, the day I got my BMW 325 Ci was the best day in my life. I love how it drives, never have a problem with it. It is a wonderful car. Wouldn't change a thing about it.

Best Convertible we have ever owned
By LHSerene on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We are a convertible family, having owned several. The handling, performance and comfort of this vehicle is by far the best. If you love to drive a car, you will love this one.

Unique Experience
By dotkidz on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

As a long time BMW owner, the new convertible is a superb extension of BMW heritage. The suspension is flawless, allowing for safe, quick maneuvering even in the city. The interior is sporty and comfortable. I"m continually amazed at the pickup and the smoothness of the high-speed ride. This car is a unique driving experience in the city or on the open road.

Worth every penny
By doublejava on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The car is so perfectly balanced that it almost drives itself...none of that float, drift, or twitchiness that other vehicles exhibit. The car's power is plentiful while deceptive due to its smoothness. The car is perfectly at home twisting through the N. GA mountain roads, passing other vehicles on the hwy, or cruising leisurely. The car is relatively quiet and it is possible to carry on a normal conversation even at 65MPH with the top down. The car is a real looker too. I hear "beautiful car!" all of the time. I tend to buy cars that are great driving cars - I will buy for performance and ride over looks - this one has all three.

BMW 330ci
By kiddent on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 330ci is the best convertible in its' class. It has the best engine, brakes, handling, quality of materials and reliability of all comparable vehicles. It is beautiful, fast, and has that unique "BMW" feel.

2004 330 ci Convertible
By Steven White on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Thius is the second BMW we own. The first was a 2001 325 ci Convertible...nice car, but no where near the performance of the 330....should have bought it back then! The 330 is really the way to go!

Ultimate Convertible
By bimfan on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Fun to drive. look forward to every trip.

My Dream
By Karo on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted this BMW for several years. It definitely is a WONDERFUL vehicle.