2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Tons of Repairs
By Lexas_p on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

All I can say is, expect to pay twice what you pay monthly for maintenance and repairs.

BMW 325 XI
By poddoug on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Lower speed acceleration is outstanding.I feel like the car and I are one. The machine says drive me and have fun. Oxford green dazzles in the sunshine.

cars of new york
By foxygurl on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My experiance with this car is it's a great car. It drives smoothy and quietly it's not to fast not to slow. It has great mileage. The details in the car is wonderful. It fits anyone of any size. It's a great car to drive around in and show off!

Sweet
By Vishal Parikh on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The cornering is amazing. The off the line is the same. From the moment that the car is started, you know it will be a fun ride. The sound that the engine makes when reving is so pleasing to the ear and is quiet when cruising. Overall, this car is an ultimate driving machine.

my Opinion
By Ruthi on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutley love this car. Previously driven by dealers wife, no maintenence ever done after 16000 miles. United BMW brings the car up to speed on ALL maintenece, at very low cost to me. Thank You. I will never drive anything else.

ultimate
By gra on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Ultimate driving machine is no Joke. Love making sharp turns. And driving winding roads. Simply the best.

Highly recommended!
By Margaret J. on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW325xi is the first luxury car I have owned and I am having a great time driving it. It responds and handles very well with excellent acceleration and control. The dashboard and other controls are laid out very well so they are easy to locate and operate. I am very happy with the car and recommend it without hesitation.

Nirvana
By sold on beemers on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

When comparing value, quality and of course fun, BMW beats them all. If fun is not a factor get an old Yugo, if value is not a factor get a Chevy and if quality is not a factor get a Chrysler. The only short fall is the lack of cupholders but I guess with the performance of this car you should keep it in your hand anyway or it may just get away from you. Besides that who would want a nasty spill in the beautiful machine?

Excellent car
By Marra's on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love BMW's. This is my 3rd one. I absolutely recommend it.