2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
The best
By Jean2004 on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 1st. BMW and I LOVE IT!!!!

Great vehicle to own
By Ferni on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have only had this vehicle less than three weeks and loving it. My car came with the Premium Package. You feel one with this vehicle.

One word....WOW!
By beeminbobby on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

You just have to drive this car to understand why people just gush about BMW's. Nobody does it like BMW. This is my second 3 Series, and I'm just as blown away this time. This car is just a pleasure to drive. It handles perfectly, it has adequate power, it's comfortable, and it is just flat solid as a rock. It's put together that well. No wonder the 3 Series continues to lead the sports sedan segment!

Great Car my 3 rd BMW
By Louleeboat on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The fun in driving this car is not equaled by anything I test drove. I drove my last BMW 125,000 and every time I drove that car it felt as if I was getting in it for the first time. The only reason I purchased a new one is my 17 year old daughter tested the air bags and they worked fine when she destroyed the car. This is the 3 rd BMW that saved the life of someone in my family. I car you will love!

BMW leads the way
By digitaldiscounts on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is one of the most reliable and, most importantly, funniest cars I have ever owned.. My wife and I love it so much we got her one as well!

Saint's review
By Saint on 01/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had corrosion on underside of trunk lid after only 20K miles. Had a brake issue also. Both issues resolved by Dealer under warranty. Dealer was very helpful, providing loaner, washing the car during service, and actually rubbed out a rubber mark on the front fender. Car drives like a champ, has long leg room in front seats and has a 400 mile range. Fun to drive.

i love BMW's
By Marianne Gray on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have had a small sports car and an SUV and the BMW 325i is the best car I have ever owned! It's small enough to be the easiest to handle and park but it has a lot more interior room than expected! I have been able to fit a lot more in it than I thought I could

No complaints!
By rokeru on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Before purchasing I checked out every other competing make out there including the Mercedes C320, Lexus IS300, Audi A4, & Acura TL. I bought the 330i manual w/sport package. The connection you feel driving a BMW is like no other. The build quality is exquisite and the overall stance of the car is aggressive yet classy. You could drive this car 10+ years and it will still look great. Can't say that about the Audi, Lexus or Acura. The car comes complete with a 4 year/50k warranty that covers EVERYTHING including a loaner for the day. Add to that a free BMW performance driving class that rocked & I couldn't be more completely satisfied.

Enjoying It
By 1stBMW on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I also test drove the Infiniti G35 to compare. The feel of this car is what sold me. Though it has less power than the Infiniti, it is much more fun to drive. I've never driven a vehicle that handles this well. Have put a little over 6,000 miles on it since purchase, and no problems so far.

325i ROCKS!
By jdelacruz on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I test drove the G35, 350Z and 325i---- they all drove nice but I decided to purchase the 325i (need to say more). The level of comfort and the way it handles the road---great. I love my new car. All the new features that come with the 2004 model bring it to the next level.