2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Sort Reviews by

Great Car
By Roundel

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Operates like a fine machine. 12K miles and it is only getting better - with most vehicles I have grown tired/indifferent with them by now. Engine is smooth and responsive - Steptronic is a shifting dream in auto- mode / fun in manual mode. Sticks to curvy roads like glue with a stiff and responsive suspension - yet smooths out the orugh spots without getting unruly.

Favorite Features

Rain sensing wipers, auto-tilt down right hand mirror (in reverse)for parking, seats are x-cellent in support & adjustability. And - of course - the "drive". HK stereo is a great sound system for stock.

Suggested Improvements

Honestly - I can't think of anything that would increase the driving experience... maybe more horsepower?

GREAT CAR
By Danielle Fer

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

FUN, Excellent look, very reliability, Great Interior and Exterior Design, So Comfort and VERY VERY VERY Fun to Drive

Too expensive for its quality
By Masao Ishihama

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

You can see a nubmer of BMW cars in wealthy suburbs of Tokyo. However, the users can not tell the real difference in performance form Japanese sporty cars. From my experience, Nissan Skyline, or Toyota Soarer, is much more fun to drive for less money.

Favorite Features

Looks.

Suggested Improvements

Exhaust sound is too noisy for urban drive and especially for night drive in residential area.

Worth every penny
By Jake Sessions

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

WARNING: DO NOT TEST DRIVE THIS CAR UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO BUY IT!!!! I have had this car for almost six months now and I still look forward to driving it to work everyday! The power is ridiculous and the handling is amazing.

Favorite Features

THE GAS PEDAL!!!

Suggested Improvements

6 disc in dash changer

An amazing car at a great price
By Michelle197

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car keeps surprising me. It has good pick up, handles like a dream and is very good in snow (the traction control is great).

Favorite Features

Silver interior dash, wheels, outward appearance, radio controls on steering wheel, great handling.

Suggested Improvements

Dual controlled climate control would be nice as well as a 6-speed instead of 5.

Sheer Driving Pleasure!
By bmw4sho

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a 2003 BMW 330ci Coupe, and let me tell you what, This is the most amazing car I have driven short of the M3. Previous to this I had a 1998 BMW 328i, and I thought that was a blast, but this car rekindles my passion for driving every time I take it out. I find myself going on midnight runs just to avoid traffic and the cops, to see what this thing can do. Any review here that says BMW treats you bad, or builds a bad car, doesn't know waht they are talking about. BMW as a company, and network of dealerships never ceases to amaze me with there passion to make my driving experience better! I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

Favorite Features

Engine note, silky smooth nanual gearbox, fit and finish, EVERYTHING!

Suggested Improvements

Besides the M3, I would like to get a BMW as a loaner car on the rare occasions my car is out of commision, but no biggy

The best value out there!
By Rico

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this car is unbelieveable. i have never driven anything like it. it was well worth the money! if you're going to buy a coupe in the 30-40 grand range you would be crazy to not get the 3-series. bmw definatley knows what they're doing!

Favorite Features

My favorite features on the car would be first the engine, it's great! next would be the manual transmission, it shifts so smooth! and then the interior and the sound system. and most important... THE LOOK, this is a mean looking car!!!!!

Suggested Improvements

you cant improve perfection.

On the road again!!!!
By AF in TX

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I never thought I'd love again. I just picked up my 325ci on the 19th and can't stop driving. This car is a blast to drive even without the standard 5 speed. Seams as though I have more friends than I thought, everyone wants a ride. If you have the means to aquire one do yourself a favor and run to the dealer!!!

Favorite Features

the fit and finish,body styling, interior ergonomics...basicly everything!!!

Suggested Improvements

well of course it really goes without saying CUP HOLDERS!!! I think during the design faze someone rolled down the window tossed in the cup holder and it landed there.

325 coupe
By Amir

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW 325 ci coupe is a well engineered machine. I think they have done an excellent job. Although it may not be the fastest in its price range it is oveerall a best buy

Favorite Features

The sound of the engine as well as the red gauges

Awesome car!
By MermaidLady2u

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 5th BMW, money well spent! Ordered the 2003 and more bells and whistles then I ever could use or dream of. Sweet ride, hugs the corners and tears up the road. Definitly keeps improving.

Favorite Features

Plush leather seats, styling, low profile rims/tires

Suggested Improvements

none