Used 2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

amazing
By himhohim

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

i love the car.....its amazing to drive...and it is a definite head turner!

how the engine perrs

none

Red made me say WOW!
By BlakeAustin

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

There is no doubt that the combination of ggod looks and rock solid handling and braking are what sells this car. Those items cannot be improved a great deal. It got me to shell out the money. I think the sport seats have good lateral and lumbar support. What could be improved is the horsepower. By the way, if you want a BMW dealer that treats you as you would expect, go to BMW of Peoria, IL. I live in St. Louis, MO and it was worth driving 6 hours round trip. My salesman and the sales manager jumped through hoops for me with a smile on their face.

Electric Red, Sport package (wheels and seats)

It's OK but at ~$37k the 330's engine should be the base engine. How about 225 HP for the 325 and 330 HP for the 330. Makes sense doesn't it? Also, the size and weight of the doors. Oh well, love it or buy the less sexy 4 door.

Loaded 330 Ci
By jgp

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

First car I bought (all SUV's) and I'm very impressed. Has all the power along with the beauty one can handle. The acceleration and handling are so very impressive.

I truly love everything about this car, I get many positive comments toward this auto from others.

Great Karman system, but improve the bmw factory stock radio/cd. The RED BEACON under the mirror for the alarm - either hide it or engineer something else up, a red little LED does the same thing

MY first BMW
By Daniel Dimashkieh

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Well I got my 330ci coupe in febuary 2003, it is silver wil the 18 inch stock bmw rims, i also put a win on it to give it that sporty look , pluse i tinted the windows. . And it it is a big step up from a Toyata truck lol. Since this is my first BMW it has tacken a while to get used to. But all in all I love it. rides great , corners like a champ. I have had the bmw now for about 6 months and I like it more by the day. I kinda was getting a feel for it at first, now I am really starting to see whAt this car can do. And living in Los Angeles its always a plus to be seen in Beemer.

Exterior style, interior style. Sound of the engine when i hit the gas, steptronic aotomatic transmition. Very fun to drive.

Better stock stereo, tho the Harmon Kardon is ok.

330 CI
By Mark1897

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Enjoyed the car but hit a big pothole at 10,000 miles and car was never the same. Shaky front end and rattles emerged. Backseat is totally useless and very difficult to get into or out of. Lacked room for storage of items such as CD's, sunglasses, etc. Bascially too expensive for what you get. Didn't feel I got value for my money and wouldn't buy another BMW.

Responsive engine and good top end.

Just throw the back seats away--can't use them anyway. Need room for storage of small items.