2001 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Love BMWs

2001 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Love BMWs
By D on

2001 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love my 330i since I bought it. The best gas mileage I have ever seen. This is my second BMW. I go typically one full week and two days off of a full tank, using 91 octane. My ultimate goal is to get a 5 or 7 series though. This car handles great at 120 mph plus. Mine is a 5 speed w/ sports pkg. Regretfully, I will have to sell it soon to get an SUV. I would highly reccommend this style for anyone looking to purchase one that has a smaller family and wants a head turner. They are not hard cars to work on. Servicing and tire rotation every 3000 miles help to keep from having any unforeseen problems, but only take to someone you trust to work on.

Great gas mileage!! Fast, dependable solid engine. Comfort. Heated seats both passenger and driver. Tail pipe sound. Harmon Kardon radio has a lot of bass. Windows roll down and up with the key.

The vinyl the doors are made of. Needs another material that is easier to keep clean especially having beige interior.