2001 BMW 3 Series Wagon 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 2

2001 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

325i Wagon (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Excellent Machine
By Sreeni Gaddam on 07/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have been using this machine since 03/01 and running great till date. I never worried for any thing with my BMW. The customer service is excellent. I truely recommend to new buyers, before making a decision, drive once then make a decision.

Fantastic car
By ekuo on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this car new to replace my aging Integra Hatchback. Essentially, I wanted the 325i sedan but we needed the larger trunk space and utility of a wagon. This vehicle sacrifices none of the sedan's handling and performance. We included the sports package, which I believe is a must have for the 325. The handling is sharp, telescopic, and easy to manage. The car simply loves being tossed into a corner. The exterior also benefits from a true wagon design, not the hatch on the sedan design that you might see on some others. The only mechanical issue this car encountered was the faulty auxillary fan.

SuperWagon!
By Edgett on 03/16/02 13:56 PM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I was basically looking for a Miata which could also carry bicycles, groceries, etc - the 325 wagon fits this bill perfectly. It is an incredible car to drive (does very well for itself on the track even) and a real pleasure to own. Unfortunately, I have gotten to know my dealer's service department a little more intimately than I had expected to, with a couple of computer problems and a dead rear wheel bearing. Still, there is nothing else like it on the market - it is only 2" longe than a Porsche 911 and carries a great deal.