I'm In love With this car
By haydem on
2002 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)
This is the most amazing car I have ever owned!! Not only can does it look fantastic, but the power to go just as fast from 60 to 120 as i do from 0 to 60 is the most amazing performance ever!! I am the envy of all my friends, and have recieved neverending compliments of my car and its sleek sexy look and power!! I am in the process of getting a few things worked on for time service interval like my timing (wow expensive) water pump, and other maintenance, but have not ran into many problems!! I love the high style class listing of car I am in now, a 21 year old with an audi looks like i have rich parents, but my car is nicer than theirs, and I love when people think my parents bought it!!
Favorite Features
I love the twin turbo, wish it was a manual six speed but the five speed with the tiptronic suites just as well!! Its a beautiful powerful luxury sedan that is underestimated at the stop light til all you can see are the taillights!! The awd is perfect for the winter roads of Idaho with the right tires!! Can you say gadgets?? If you like pushing buttons that do sweet things you never thought would be in a car then this car is your transformer!! The leather is beautiful, and heated all the way around!! Could you ask for more??
Suggested Improvements
Suggested improvements I would say are electrical components, but I mean with a button to push for anything you want to do its something to expect!! Yes this car is expensive to maintain, but so worth it, and it may have its problems here and there, but once you drive one you are so hooked!! Driving a high class vehicle requires high class maintenance and respect, so how you treat this car everyday forsees how much you will have to put into fixing it later!!