2010 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Nice Ride
By KMack on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well I bit the bullet, was considering a V6 accord Coupe, but after really looking hard, decided on the TSX V6. I am impressed with this vehicle. As Porsche owner, I can verifiably say the handling for a sports sedan is quit good. The steering has a nice feel especially at high speeds. The V6 get pretty decent fuel mileage. The ride is very acceptable. I really have nothing negative to say. My opinion is after looking at the Lexus IS250, this car is above it. The size is perfect. And the features it offers make it a very nice package. I am impressed with the Noise Cancelling system. Really does a nice job keeping out the external noises.

Absolutely Awful
By dimitrir on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Regardless of price, this must be the worst car on the road! Suspension is so clunky and noisy that I do not want to drive this car. Corporate ACURA and dealership say that "this is the way it was engineered". ACURA should be absolutely embarassed and ashamed.

Couldn't Be Happier
By mkdubs205 on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first real car coming out of college and i couldn't be happier with this vehicle. I opted out of the V6 tech package simply because of money, but either way the 201hp on the 2.4L moves quick. The ride is exceptional, i have not heard any noises or clunking from other reviews that i've read, and all the standard features that come equipped with this car gives it so much value. Everything is so well designed and ergonomically perfect for the driver. So far i've been averaging 24.3 mpg but it's been steadily going up. Coming out of a 1995 Pontiac bonneville that i've drove since highschool for 7 years this car is simply a dream to drive. So much fun, so comfortable and the best value

Everything is Perception
By Adrian on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Japanease Car and after owning many American and a few German cars I am profoundly dissapointed. First the headliner was coming off and had to be replaced, second the rear shock was making an annoying jingling noise and had to be repaired and now I have a thumping noise everytime I step on the brakes and evertime I takeoff. This car feels like its falling apart and it only has 3500 miles on it. The interior is very well appointed but the side dash cover plates do not seem to be well installed. The car has good power for a four cylinder and great fuel economy as compared with large American SUV that I drove before. However just don't see this quality every raves.

AWESOME CAR.WOULD BY AGAIN 5YRS FROM NOW
By taikien on 09/07/10 18:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great design inside and out. Would recommend to family and friends. Great job Honda keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Best car for the money
By king on 09/07/10 14:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I considered the Lexus is250, BMW 3 series and Mercesdes C300. All are a little better than the tsx. But If you get any of these cars with all the features that come standard in the tsx, the the TSX becomes the much better car.Plus, if you enjoy driving a stick shift then the tsx is the most fun to drive. I was only able to test drive a BMW stick but I'll take the TSX six speed manual anyday.

If you're short, don't buy
By The Trader on 08/28/10 11:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded a 05 Volvo, wonderful car except for turn radius; bought a 10 Prius; traded it for the TSX - talked into it by saleslady rather than the TL, I preferred. What a year! Hate this car; I can't see out the front as the seat won't come up high enough or the steering wheel won't adjust high enough without blocking the dash (at least I can see the dash unlike Prius). Seat belt locks; door too heavy and hinges in wrong places for me. This car was built for a giant. I'm just a little ol lady and don't need all the gadgets, much less the sporty feel.

Very Happy with Zero Regrets
By Choule01 on 08/24/10 12:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car after having a 03 Acura TL type S. The new features in the TSX are amazing, although 60 less HP is certainly noticed. I compared the IS250 and the G37, but to equip those cars with Nav, Bluetooth and upgraded stereo would cost considerably more. This is my 5th Acura/Honda purchase. Reliability on all of them has been outstanding. Gas Mileage in mostly city driving is 26 MPG, but on a long trip I was getting 32-34 MPG. I haven't heard any suspension noises, and the headlights illuminate just fine. I would never have considered a 04-08 TSX, but I really love this new design. This car has lived up to my expectations across the board.

I love it!
By Bucdom on 08/13/10 19:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 2004 Acura TL for a 2010 TSX. I love this car! The few things I didn't like about the old TL model have been corrected. These are little things like the positioning of the navi display and the ease of use of menu functions on the radio, navigation, and A/C. I am just amazed how all the things on my TL that I thought could be improved, have been. Even the glove box is better. This is a great car if you want a comfortable car with a lot of high-tech features. I chose the 2.4 L and it seems to have plenty of power for my purposes. I have read about noise problems and power problems and I really have not noticed any such problems in my car.

I'm a believer
By kkm on 08/03/10 20:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked up my TSX. Didn't opt for the 6 or tech package due to cost. My Acura dealer got me out of the remaining 8 months on the lease of my RDX. I could not be happier. The TSX could have more power and torque but overall the I'm very pleased with the car. Great ride, handling and amenities. Base audio system is amazing and the ability to control and charge my ipod from the audio system is awesome. Handles extremely well and the sport mode using the paddle shifter is a kick. Great interior, extremely comfortable seats and very intuitive controls. This is my third Acura. Had an 05 TL, which I loved and an 08 RDX which I loathed. Very happy with the TSX

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TSX Sedan in VA is:

$136 per month*