A Step Up In Every Way
By vincent on
2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I'm still in the break-in period so I've not been able to push the engine. The steering, however, seems very good, though not as effortless as my BMW 525i. other reviews note more body roll than BMWs, but there is less than in my 5er. MSRP from similarly equipped models skyrockets with options: Audi 1.8T (no nav, even!)= over 29k BMW 325i= over 35k Lexus IS300= around 35k Cadillac CTS-- BASE is over 30k For those cars' base prices, you can have a TSX with navigation and more features than you can shake a stick at. Does a person need any more than what the TSX has to offer? My answer was an unequivocal no.
Favorite Features
navigation! standard: sporty suspension, side airbags, heated front seats, power driver's seat, 360- watt sound with 6-CD indash changer, folding rear seats, auto-dim mirror, 17" wheels, HIDs, moonroof, telescoping steering wheel, 5AT or 6MT transmission.
Suggested Improvements
The navigation system sometimes mishears my voice commands despite my generally non-slurred diction, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say there's a Type-S model coming--after my lease is up ;)