2010 Acura RDX Consumer Review: 2010 RDX Review - SH-AWD

2010 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

SH-AWD 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic)

2010 RDX Review - SH-AWD
By Justin on

2010 Acura RDX SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

First time buying an SUV. Looked at the Rouge, Escape Ltd., CX-7, Tiguan - also higher up the XC-60. For the money (paid $33) the RDX blew away the comp. Love the interior (first 'luxury car'), audio is awesome - leather heated, very comfortable seats (fr and bk). exterior is nice. Very peppy, i merge like a champ w/ the turbo. everyone compliments my new ride, & rightly so. I'm a proud owner BUT MPG is killing me. i need AWD (in Alaska) and I'm averaging 18.5 MPG. I drove a Jetta before, so maybe I'm over reacting but premium fuel and 18.5 is the only thing I'm not thrilled with. If you are in the $30-35k range this is the vehicle hands down. Happy Owner

Comfy heated leather seats, Homelink, KILLER audio system (from Sade to Black Label Society to Pavarotti everything sounds awesome), Horsepower/turbo, Acura quality, Backup camera, pretty roomy for smaller SUV..

Miles per gallon! I knew this before I got it. But didn't think I'd be this affected by it. If you commute 20+ miles to work - this is not the SUV for you! Fortunately, I don't. Unless you don't care about $. Nothing else. Love it (did I mention mpg?)