2017 Volkswagen Touareg SUV Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Volkswagen Touareg SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Touareg model:

Great Look Good Price
By ERoysella

2017 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 Wolfsburg Edition 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Loved this car! My only two hangups were it does not have a USB port and the logistical placement of cupholder. I am short, and found myself hitting my cup that was in the driver's side holder daily. The braking was amazing and it was a super comfortable ride. It is not great on gas, but I knew that going in. I did not have my car long enough to make some other reviews, as somwone liked my car enough to steal it before I even made my second payment

Too bad VW USA has decided to stop importing
By Theocritus

2017 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 Wolfsburg Edition 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

When I discovered VW was discontinuing the Touareg for the USA, I traded my 2016 for a 2017. These are great cars with tremendous specs. The replacement Atlas is like going from a nice car to a pedestrian model. I’d never buy the Atlas, feels junky. VW has basically forced Touareg buyers into its luxury lines, either Porsche or Audi. VW is back to the Beetle philosophy and is segmenting the market.

The Amazing Touareg!
By Trey

2017 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 Executive 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Just an amazing vehicle. Basically a re-badged Porsche Cayenne. The TDI gets 30+ MPG easy. Love Love Love this car!

Love the car...
By Mr. Gray

2017 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 Wolfsburg Edition 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is my second Touareg, also owned a Cayenne. This is the biggest bang for the buck german SUV in my opinion. I looked a the Macan and Alfa's new SUV before purchasing another Cayenne. The Macan is sweet, but a little small feel to it and too many technology components - i had a fully loaded Audi A6 and i had issues with the tech. The Touareg is simply inside, much like the Alpha. However, the alpha is too new to the US market and the Touareg is tried and true. The look is classic and the drive for me is great, solid, secure, high, etc.

Really love the vehicle
By Dennis

2017 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 Wolfsburg Edition 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I would buy another one!!