Used 2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Reviews

$7,990

Used Eos for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Your Search is officially over!

Car Enthusiast, 03/11/2008
2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Having owned an array of cars in the past and having searched the market many times over for the perfect convertible, I can say that I hit the jackpot with the Eos. Great performance, amazing build quality, head-turning styling, affordable maintenance, good gas milage, versitile top styling, and all around fun car to drive. This is a must for both convertible enthusiast and those wanting a more practical coupe. The design of the front and rear wind screen is ingenious and in combination with the windows up and top down, you barely feel or hear wind noise. Drive it, experience it, and please don't wait to buy it!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Love My Car

JML, 12/05/2007
2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love my Eos. I have always wanted a convertible and finally found one I fell in love with. I wanted a hard top but couldn't find one I really liked until know. It is an eye catcher.

5 out of 5 stars

Most fun car I've ever owned

Lisa, 03/19/2008
2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Not only is this car sexy, but it is so fun to drive! My husband is always looking for reasons why he has to drive it because he loves it too. We even put two car seats in the back. The wind isn't too much, it doesn't even mess up my hair on the way to work. Plus I'm always getting comments on how great it looks - it's great!! My only complaint is the trunk is heavy and hard to close - not a big deal, just annoying. The trunk space is reasonable for a convertible. I love the sunroof - it's not something I use because it's way too loud when open, but it's great to have the sunlight in the winter - convertibles can be dark when the top is closed - not this car!

3.63 out of 5 stars

Looks great, built like crap

njpixie, 12/05/2007
2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned this car since March. I live in Florida, loved the design and the way it drove. Started having problems in the first week with the wheel bearings, then the conv. top made a rattling noise, now I have water coming in from the weather stripping around the top. Also, the paint quality on volkswagens isn't good. Chips occur during driving very easily. Not very satisfied. Will not buy another volkswagen ever!!