Used 2010 Suzuki Equator Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

$9,886

Used Equator for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I love my new Equator!

Chris Thomas, 08/27/2010
Comfort 4dr Extended Cab 6 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I never thought I would ever own a truck other than a Toyota but after 20+ years here I am, the very happy and satisfied owner of a Suzuki Equator. I did serious research on this purchase as it was my first new vehicle purchase and it came down to the Equator and the Tacoma. Toyota did not seem to care if they sold the Tacoma to me, no incentives and the frame design is really sad compared to my old Toyota. So I went with the Equator which is rugged, durable, high quality, and well thought out and executed. Course I have only had it a few months and any new vehicle is a good thing. Still, I am really happy with this truck which sees lots of hunting trip use. Well done, Suzuki!

Great Value - Hard Find

Tim D, 05/28/2010
Sport 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I searched locally, state-wide, and the internet. Finally, I found a dealer that would actually work for me to find the vehicle I wanted 250 miles away! Sales guy, was the best. I needed an extended-cab that was 4WD. Just not that into a 4-door pickup truck. The truck almost rides like a car. 17" wheels give you that extra height to get a good look down the road and the noise is low. Plenty of reserve power, CD player sounds phenomenal, cruise control is at your right hand thumb on the steering wheel and braking is smooth. The seats are comfortable. Holds the corners very well. Love the spray-on bed-liner and the tie-down rail system. A Nissan with a Suzuki warranty. Love it!

So Far So Good

So far so good, 08/19/2010
Premium 4dr Extended Cab 6 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Great little truck. No problems and paid much less that I thought. I guess I need to do this again in a year or two.