Used 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Consumer Reviews - 61 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Subaru Crosstrek Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstrek model:

Subaru owner for life
By SubieAnimalLover

2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first subaru! I love it. I will own nothing more than a Subaru for the rest of my life. They have just now released a third row SUV -- that will be my next big purchase but several years down the road :)

A truly nice little economical car
By Charlie

2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

If you are looking for a nice economical car, this is it. If you are looking for a car that goes from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds, this is not it. This is a small economical car that does not have a load of power but has enough to get the job done. You are not going to smoke anyone off the line with this car that is for sure. But it will save you a ton of money on gas and is a good, comfortable car. The cargo area is a little small but that is because the car is small. The seats fold down so you can gain some extra room there. The safety features are great and being a Subaru it is great in our Colorado snows. The interior is better than most cars of its class and you definitely get your moneys worth with features. Overall, this is a great all-around little car. But remember, it is not built to be a Porsche. If you want acceleration and power, I would look elsewhere.

Good Crosstek
By Vijaykumar

2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I liked the looks of the Crosstrek , especially because its size was larger than a sub-compact but smaller than a compact SUV.The Crosstrek is a little choppy on Milwaukee streets. The mileage is good , the electronics is adequate for me. It rides high which gives good visibility. I am very satisfied with the car & would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a small SUV.

Good SUV
By EJO

2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The car is slightly underpowered but that results in excellent fuel MPG. This is an overall good small SUV which gang compete with the Honda CRV on the HRV and the likes.

Outstanding compact SUV
By Frederick P. Remelius

2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Sold my 2016 Crosstrek to my daughter and bought a new 2018 Crosstrek. We have 4 Subarus in our driveway.