Used 2008 Scion xD Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used xD for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love this car

XDFUN, 05/21/2008

I have had this XD since the beginning of April. I love this car. I have the 5 speed trans and I am averaging between 37 and 39.1 mile per gallon!!! The sound sys is great, the 1.8 engine is the same as the corolla and the body style is original. I have driven a number of Toyota's rav4, corolla, camry and I still like to drive the XD over the others. I highly recommend this car.

Great Buy

annez37, 05/21/2008

We looked at the Pontiac Vibe and a Kia, this car was the most bang for the buck. We got it at the TMV, there was no negotiating. Standard features on the Scion were extras on the other cars we looked at. It drives like a big car, every time I get out of it, I look at it and can't believe how small it is! The Pioneer stereo/cd are great. Can't go wrong with Toyota. 42 mpg highway so far.

42 MPG!

A Scion named Sveta., 05/26/2008

I recently got rid of my 12 MPG gas guzzler. I wanted a small car for banging around Boston, running errands, and road trips. I purchased a 2008 Scion XD with every bell and whistle available. After owning it for two weeks, I took it on a road trip from Boston to Upstate NY (600 miles round trip). On the first 300 miles, I got 42 mpg with my manual transmission. I traveled secondary highways through New Hampshire and Vermont, where the speed limit was @ 55 mph. The return trip averaged 40.5 mpg. My daily commute (a whopping 2.5 miles) scores @ 36 mpg. This car is an amazing gas sipper!

So much fun!

CJ, 05/27/2008

Just traded in my Chevy Colorado extended cab for a xD this weekend and I'm so glad we did. My wife and I share a vehicle, she loves our new xD way more than my old truck. It's fun to drive, handles like a sports car, looks great! I drove my wife crazy this weekend asking to go for drives around town!