If you can afford the 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, you probably don't care what we think. Suffice it to say that no other convertible can match the Drophead's combination of luxury, prestige and curbside presence.
- Imposing looks and dimensions
- A cabin fit for royalty
- Serene ride
- Handles surprisingly well for a 3-ton convertible
- Limited wind buffeting with top down
- Extensive customization options.
- Size is an issue in tight spaces
- Some confusing and awkwardly placed controls
- Restrictive top-up visibility
- Attracts unwanted attention.