Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

Better than expected

JamJan, 11/22/2005

We've owned this vehicle for nearly 3 years and are basically pleased. For an inexpensive car, it performs pretty well. The build quality leaves a bit to be desired and the steering feels a little heavy (dang front wheel drive), but GM did a fine job with the rest of it.

My 1st Brand New Car......The GTP

Slick Steve, 04/28/2003

This car is EXCELLENT! I've had other cars before, all used, but this one is the my 1st brand new car. I had a 98 Grand Prix SE right before this one that gave me the insight that I liked this car already before I bought it. I was right. The 240HP supercharged engine has great power and the interior with full options with leather seats is awesome. The exterior on a GTP is also nicer than on the basic SE model on the front end of the model. With the options, the car has it all when it comes to comfort. Also for 23k the car is very well priced when compared to other mid-size sedans that cost about 27k through 30k with about the same performance.

Excellent Car!

Danny, 05/03/2008

As soon as I drove away, I was blown away! For the small of the two engines, the 3100S definitely provides impressive power and response. Quick off a stop and maintains speed effortlessly. 4 speed is definitely the way to go with this car, which shifts quite smoothly I might add. Phenomenal highway car as well, especially when it makes 30+ mpg! Not bad around the city either, I average between 22-25 mpg. The engine sounds great when the car is winding out too, without losing gas needlessly. All in all it is a supremely well balanced car in terms of performance, style, efficiency, and overall intrigue of the vehicle. I got mine used with low miles & never been happier behind the wheel.

nice car but............

RAN1506, 09/13/2003

im not going to mention the dealer, but the dealer didnt put the right sticker in the window. the car is missing options that were on the sticker like abs an traction control. an the dealer an gm are not doing anything to make a dissatified person happy. i would of never picked the car would of picked the car out if it didnt have those options, due to the climate i live in. the dealer states i didnt pay for them but i think there pulling my leg. other then that the car is nice but i dont think gm is that great anymore i have a feelin that audi will be my next car.

terrible interior

Scott, 06/29/2006

The car drives well though the cheap body cladding was falling apart after 2 weeks and the brakes could be better. This has to be the cheapest interior GM has ever made. Im confident the car will run forever as the powertrain is not bad but who wants to ride in such a crappy interior? It also has no flash to pass, you have to click it to engage, I dont have to do that on my 92 Explorer! I am very dissapointed in the build quality of this vehicle. I will never purchase another GM product again. Rental car at best!

12345...14