Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

MY Grand Prix

warlock710, 02/19/2003

I would just like to say that my grand prix has to be the best car I have ever had.Also I would like to express how much fun that it is to drive,so I say to you if you are thinking of getting a grand prix gt or not I say go for it you wont be sorry.I LOVE IT 100% its the best.

2003 gt limited

jess , 08/22/2003

I love this car.There is plenty of interior space, the trunk is huge,the bose stereo system shakes the car when loud and is crystal clear,the car has great get up and go. the limited has lots of gadgets including the on board computerand heads up eye-cue. for the price of this car we got the most for our money.

Fantastic Car!

Motor75, 09/05/2003

This car -- the 2003 model -- is absolutely fantastic. It rides great, it has ample power and the interior options (mine is fully loaded) is fantastic. This car is great on long road trips and also the quick jont to the store. I have no idea why they redesigned it!

2003 Pontiac GTP

Flyer Scot Sailor, 12/25/2005

Owned the car for 3 years. Have had no problems whatsoever. Car is very reliable. Fun car to drive, handles well, good acceleration, rarely have the supercharger come on but still has very good pickup. Mileage around town is 15 gets 31 mpg on the highway. Very nice car.

pontiac gran prix

mel ryan, 03/25/2006

I really like the car. Except for a few discrepancies I would give it a ten. Had to bring it back to the dealership three times for a water leak on the windshield, front breaks had to be replaced and a whistling noise from the engine. Noise was comming from the generator and not under warranty. It would cost me about three hundred dollars to replace or just put up with it. I chose the latter.

12345...14