Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

Grand Prix GT 2002

nirvana, 10/29/2002

I bought my car in Feb 2002 and have been actually pleasantly surprised by the build quality and handling of the car. You get a lot for your money. Something to at least consider and test drive for your next purchase.

Great Car Fun To Drive

huffdaddy, 01/24/2003

This car has been great thus far. It has plenty of power and handles great at tight cornering. I like the sleek design and quiet ride it provides.

A great car for the money!

gpfan4life, 01/30/2003

The Pontiac Grand Prix GTP is a great car for the money. Peformance, looks, and comfort are great, not to mention the good gas mileage for a performance engine. I would recommend this car for a person that needs something practical yet fun and fast.

One of Best cars I have owned

Jim P, 02/20/2008

The Grand Prix GT I purchased off- lease in June, 2006, had 33000 miles at purchase. It now has 55000 trouble- free miles. I have replaced only the battery and a heater fan switch. The styling is still one of the best even after five years! Fuel economy is 17 mpg in stop-and-go city and 30 mpg at 70 mph on the highway. I still feel great about this car and, every time I think about something newer, I change my mind and stay with this car. Too bad GM is dropping this model after 2008.

Believe the Hype!!

powrtrippin, 02/11/2003

Bought this car in Jan 2003.. Test drove the 240hp Accord and the Altima. Both impressive but neither pushed my back against the seat like the GTP. Being quite roomy and packed with options didn't hurt the decision either. The only thing that I was concerned about was the price. Luckily, there was a $3000 rebate and my wife gets the GM discount. That made my choice the easiest thing I've ever done.

12345...14