Skip to main content

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
4.38 out of 5 stars

still great after all these years

satisfied owner, 02/06/2006
LE 4dr Sedan

Bought this car new in 93 it has 290,000 miles and still going strong. Very impressed with the reliability of this car it just won't die. The power isn't as great as it was and the fuel mileage has dropped down to 27 highway from the 30 it used to get but few cars that actually get this mileage are this much fun to still drive. The brakes never were very good and have to be replaced about every 40,000 or so, but hey it hasn' left me stranded yet

4.38 out of 5 stars

Best car overall ever

gm man, 06/22/2008
LE 4dr Sedan

Bought new in 93 now just turned 350,000 miles and except for normal wear never had any problems. It has always done what was expected and I don't baby it. Just regular maintenance. It use to get around 29 mpg but has dropped to 27 mpg and the engine is getting a little tired but still pulls the hills around here with no problems. This car has been bullet proof and will miss it when it finally does die.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Great car, inside an out.

Dylan1980, 08/08/2008
SE 2dr Coupe

My mom purchased this car when I was little, and I always liked riding in it. Well she gave it to me, when I started high school, and I fixed it up. It is fun to drive, and it's so comfortable. It has good power too. I like how the speakers surround you, I did get a new radio though, I wanted cd player and aux plug. But I got new wheels, because I got tired of the gold color. My grand prix is green, 2 door, and beige interior. Beautiful interior design I might add. The only problem was that the air quit working in the early 20,000's when my mom drove it. We replaced it though it works great now. I had to get a new engine after 146,000 miles. No big deal. I love this car, I'll never give it up.

3.88 out of 5 stars

Really comfortabe car

Rale, 10/28/2009
SE 4dr Sedan

Owned this car for 2 years. I really liked how smooth ride it was. Seats were comfortable, radio control on steering wheel was helpful. 3.1L engine was not that strong for such a heavy car, but ones you reach cruise speed - it's like riding on clouds. I was so disappointed when had to switch to Toyota - no comfort can compare to Pontiac. Problem was I spent a lot of time in car shop: there was no single month I didn't have a mechanical problem. From alternator to hoses, I had to replace everything.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Best little car in the valley

Scot, 08/01/2010
LE 4dr Sedan

We are very happy with our Grand Prix. it's been a great investment. It drives great. We average about 30 MPG. It's a keeper.

12345...6