Used 2007 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews - 72 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Quest

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Fun to drive minivan
By Oregon Nissan

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van is drives like a car. We used to have a Honda Odyssey, and the Quest definitely drives like a car. We have used in around town and for long cross country trips, and the van performed well under both scenarios. Interior space is good for the driver and in the second row. Whenever I have been seated in the front passenger seat it doesn't feel comfortable. The 3rd seat row is very cramped and the bench seat back is too short. Definitely not a place for adults.

Dash board, entertainment system, automatic sliding doors and hatch, sporty engine.

Eliminate theater style seating for 3rd row. Improvements needed for defroster.

Great Car
By jaba

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car 1 1/2 yrs ago & have no problems with it at all. About the front seats, the upper lumbar is angled too far back so you never really can press your back against it. I love the interior, very spacious inside although the ext design makes it appear more sleek. I recently took it for a 1000K mile trip w/ 3 adults and 3 children. It was very easy ride, comfortable and felt safe. Lots of power and gas mileage was very good on hwy. It sure stinks in the city though (15/24).

Media controls/cruise on steering wheel is backlit. CD changer with MP3 hook up, Ext styling, power sliding door and liftgate. Good amount of storage in trunk area.

Fix seat comfort issue, center console should be boxed off for storage, more cup holders in front. Rear/center windows should roll down

Too much plastic for the money
By Usker

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this car because my wife wanted her dogs to have easier access to get in. It is a beautiful van! Mileage is not what they tell in the city. Its way better on long vacation trips. So don't by this one unless you can afford the expense to have it. It takes some work to keep it clean inside. So in other words this better be your second car. Specially with the games they play with the cost of gas. When gas was at its most expensive, close to $5 a gallon, it cost almost $70 to fill up. Now that gas prices have fallen to $1.50 in our area, its under $30 a tank. Is the inside as good as I saw 4 years ago. No. I miss the center console idea, I saw in another friend's Quest.

Exterior is beautiful. Inside materials could be better for what you have to pay. Even at the cheapest model. Too much plastic for a $30,000 car. For a van engine is great. It sounds like a race car when you speed up!!

Better gas mileage. Less plastic inside

Sucker Buy
By Sucker buy

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow, a great looking "minivan"? I was completely impressed with the modern design, sporty look, awesome 27 mpg hwy etc. I've had the van for 1.5 years and am worried about reliability. All automated doors/sensors/gauges are giving me funny issues like doors sticking, sensors going out. Then I had to replace the tires at 30k runflats. Only one tire is available at $350 apiece!! So I need a truck now and am giving the van to my wife since I cannot sell it until it's paid off. After 1.5 years only worth 19k trade in. This van has everything skyview, dvd, nav, etc. and it dropped 20k in 2 years. I'll never buy Nissan again!

Modern design, good gas mileage, cool feel for a minivan. Nice leather, functional dvd, great xtra features if they worked (only 32k miles) nice rims.

Runflats are great but work on design before putting them on your vehicle. Sell it for a lower price since nissan has bad resale. Don't buy the car new!!!

Good value for money
By Bergolive

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We drive that car on horrible northern Canada roads and up to now (2 years of ownership) absolutely no problem with it. We knew the Odyssey reliability is better than the Quests, but the price and style of the Quest finally got us, and we do not regret at all. The front seats are not very comfortable, but the rest is good. Good value for the money.

Powerful drive train, road handling, power lift gate.

Front seats not very comfortable, back seat does not fold 60/40.