Used 2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Luv this truck!
By Karen Moberly

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great midsize truck. I have had no repair required. Love the comfort and way the truck handles. Sporty looking and an eye catching truck.

Nice Truck Mid Sized Truck
By Ralph

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a nice truck. The only draw backs are the auxiliary power outlets(two), the bluetooth(works great with phone) and the gas mileage leaves a little to be desired. The bottom line is, if you want nice affordable truck, you won't go wrong with a Frontier.

Don't sit in the back !!! (LOL)
By Richard Coogan

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Even though there are two small seats in the back, do not plan on using these for any type of passenger transport, unless in an emergency on a short trip. Otherwise, this is a nice mid-size truck. I'm very happy with it so far.

poor dealer and home office support
By Hal

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Both rear axles failed. Around 60k miles. The replacement axles were different telling us the originals were defective. Big runaround from local dealers.Went to personal mechanic and paid $1,500 for new replacements. Dealer wanted $2,000+. The same mechanic just completed another replacement with the same year Frontier. This owner also had bad service. When I took it to the dealer we assumed a bearing and seal replacement. Then when they tore it apart they stalled telling us they did not have the parts although they told us they did when the appointment were made. Even smells bad. They told us that they would not offer any financial support because we used a private mechanic. I will get my financial support by "NEVER BUYING ANOTHER NISSIAN". I think I am even. GO TOYOTA.

Nice Truck Pro-4X
By cascar

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought 2010 used. Nice ride and awesome RF sound. Heated seats. Leather. No complaints at 72,000. Will go anywhere in snow and mud.