Used 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Mirage for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Very reliable

markr307, 03/19/2014
DE 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage, manual transmission. 160,000 miles on it, I've had it for 2 years, and the occasional repairs are just wear and tear - break pads, spark plugs. A basic but very reliable car.

Best first car ever

Zack, 10/20/2015
DE 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first car. I got it at age 16 and I'm now 18 looking to get a mustang. This car has been pushed so hard by me. I haven't had to change ANYTHING besides oil, brakes, spark plugs, belts, battery. It now has 264,000 miles on it. Runs like a champ. Looks similar to a Honda civic on the exterior.

Amazing piece of metal

tonypham_, 01/21/2015
DE 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

It was handed down to me by my aunt at 60,000 miles and have been driving for 2 years, I'm at about 78,000 miles. It was a great first car to start learning with due to the size of it. It may be small but it's easy to change lanes, park, and manuver through tight spaces. It's fast once it kicks in as well. Will be keeping it with my Lexus. Recommended for people starting to learn how to drive!

I Hate This Car

Kali, 01/10/2007
DE 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Mirage seven months ago. I think this car is slow. The interior layout is nice, but is very small. I can only have one passenger with me or it is very uncomfortable. Do not buy this car.

Good Commuter

Regalistic, 05/27/2002
DE 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Mirage DE Coupe is a fun ride in the city aswell as the country side. It is cool inside and out with a sporty look that seems to cost much more than the deal you can get with buying this car. A lot of bang for the buck!