Used 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:

Good value!
By Luke

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

So I work at a dealership and I got to pick up a lancer gt (The one I bought) and someone had put an exhaust on it and it was a lot of fun to drive, after a week of it sitting there at our lot, they dropped the price and I got an amazing deal. It’s not the best car I’ve owned, I traded in my sonata which was almost perfect in its design but it was far more expensive. The paint isn’t too strong, it chips easily and some of the inside materials aren’t great but overall it’s a fun and reliable car. I’m very happy with it for what I paid.

great little car
By Mike

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

i bought a 2015 forte earlier for the wife. i kept looking around for the second perfect price car for myself. i have owned a 02 lancer and a 99 mirage in the past and know the reliability of owning a Mitsubishi. i run into the 15 lancer at a car lot and it only had 3100 miles on it. i worked a deal for 12500 and from there its in my drive way. its a sporty little car but does sound loud with the cvt transmission. it is a little back dated on the sterio. Over all for the price it is better then any car i found and very happy with the car.

the jousting lancer
By david

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

nice car but hard to get with the features you want without getting some you don't, like alloy wheels are only with automatics. the ph. setup is horrible or else i'm doing something wrong!! the usb is ....wait for it.... in the freakin glovebox!! really inconvenient and the stereo is way bassy, even with the bass turned down some.
on the upside it handles nice and feul economy is better than advertised. smooth ride and fairly quiet cabin
price goes up mysteriously when buying, this fee ,that fee,..... overall i like the car alot but will have to spend a little more money to get it the way i want it and spend some more time trying to figure out the sound and ph. as i just bought it today and only drrove about 220 mi.
mitsubishi is qaulity stuff tho and i,m sure i'll figure it out. i would recommend this car over any american made model