Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLA-Class model:

Fun car
By Al

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

With the runflats noisy ride on course pavement. Very fun to drive. Transmission works very well in auto sport mode. Paddles a little slow and auto normal a bit sluggish. Great mileage 40+ on the highway at 75-80mph. Fun in the Twisties and we'll planted with great steering. Sporty little car with sporty ride not the typical quiet Benz.

True Review Based on 3-yr Daily Experience
By Isabella

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA 250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

My car, 2015 CLA250 4MATIC, has Sport Plus option (what they also call "AMG edition") with suede+leather seats with red seatbelts and painted with designo matte silver w/ red highlights. It definitely looks exotic and I have had compliments from people throughout the lease term. With sport plus package which is supposed to include sporty upgrade to the performance overall, this car is awesome with great acceleration and breaks! Car doesn't feel light but it does all the jobs as if it's feather-light. I can definitely feel the power and traction control. I LOVED my CLA all the time! One time, though, my car wouldn't turn on all of sudden with dashboard alert message saying "4MATIC Issue. Please see dealer," and it turned out certain part related to 4MATIC (AWD) had to be ordered directly from Germany and replaced, having to tow my car to the dealer, get the loaner, and waiting for about a week until I got my car back. The other time this alert message with alert sound popped on the dashboard, saying "coolant issue. Please stop driving and call dealer" so I had to go to nearest shopping center, park, and call which led to towing to the dealer again. They replaced the part that connects coolant container and got fixed pretty fast for this one. Both issues were covered under warranty. I had seriously considered buying this leased car since I was just in so much love with every bit of this car, but since those issues had raised, I got too scared to keep it maintenance-wise, so I am returning this car back to Mercedes dealer the day after tomorrow (end of lease). I am not sure if I had just been unlucky or the model itself was way too new back then, but I am so in love with my first experience with Mercedes overall, so I just purchased C43 AMG Coupe to continue my journey with Mercedes ;)

Would never buy again
By Gregory rendelman

Terrible car, My first and last Mercedes should of sticked with Lexus

Too Good 2 Be True
By Shannon Munoz

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

After a few hundred miles the right back speaker was broke. At 13,000 miles I had to replace all 4 tires due to excessive wear. At 14,500 miles the sunroof broke. The inside noise is loud and the interior vibrates.
I made a mistake in trading my perfectly good C300 for this car!!!

Good car but can be further bettered
By Romeo123

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Gas tank has limited reserve so put gas before the fuel runs out. Front lights are too strong at night time and drivers coming from the opposite direction tend to think that the car has high beam on. Not a bad car to have actually but there are improvements that can be made to make it even better...

Updated review on 8/12/16 Terrible car. Avoid at all costs. I wish I had gotten a different car...