2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLA-Class model:

Too Good 2 Be True
By Shannon Munoz

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

After a few hundred miles the right back speaker was broke. At 13,000 miles I had to replace all 4 tires due to excessive wear. At 14,500 miles the sunroof broke. The inside noise is loud and the interior vibrates.
I made a mistake in trading my perfectly good C300 for this car!!!

Good car but can be further bettered
By Romeo123

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Gas tank has limited reserve so put gas before the fuel runs out. Front lights are too strong at night time and drivers coming from the opposite direction tend to think that the car has high beam on. Not a bad car to have actually but there are improvements that can be made to make it even better...

Updated review on 8/12/16 Terrible car. Avoid at all costs. I wish I had gotten a different car...

I love everything about driving this car!!!
By Angellette

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I got this car fully loaded as a birthday gift from my husband August 2015. I love driving it and it will go. Its excellent on gas we've made two trips to thr south part of Georgia so far. It took hardly no gas. It's hard for me to drive my CTS now. Not because of the comfort, because the CTS is definitely comfortable. But the CTS feel heavy after you drive the CLA all the time. I have no complaints. The only thing I would change is the material that the storage compartments are made from. But overall I love this car!!!

2 YEARS GOING STRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!
By dibz@aim.com

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I got my CLA in launch day Sept 2013 I am very happy with this car. Dont mind all the negative reviews,
The car is phenomanally quick, the 7 speed is pretty quick on the highway. I would highly reccomend this car to anyone who wants a fun sporty car to drive. The ride is very smooth at high speeds and it handles like a 911 on steroids lol :)

20K Miles Black on Black 17 Inch Rims Pano/ P1/ LED Package

3 months old 8k miles and needs new engine
By D

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Car windows wouldn't roll up after purchasing, sunroof stopped working at 6k miles. And at 8k 3 months and two weeks after buying vehicle breaks down( horrible roadside assistance) and am told vehicle needs new engine and repairs can take up to 3 months!!!