Used 2002 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Lovin' It

Rich, 02/22/2006

Have enjoyed owning this SUV, even though gas prices sometimes make it hurt. It's always performed superbly and reliably.

Our SUV

Shell, 07/06/2005

Bought my navigator in Sept 2004 .. Was worried with the higher miles from Atlanta driving but soon feel in love.. Now with 61.000 miles on it and every option that lincoln offered in 2002 its a dream suv for my family trips. We have 6 in our family and when 1 vehical can keep 4 teenagers happy .. I would say its near perfect. HAd one blow out and replaced one 17in rim.. That was the only thing i have done with the exception of normal oil changes ect.. I do wish it had more pep when you hit the gas.. I expected to pay high prices for gas when i purchased it so that done bother me.. Love the stereo system and all the extras.. Base price on my Navigator was over 51.000..

navigator 02

r young, 06/25/2006

the car was fun to drive, had no trouble with it at all.

LINCOLN The Standard of LUXURY

Jim And Christina , 03/03/2005

Our GATOR is black with mono-chrome treatment. Soon to be Pearl black & Harley orange 2 tone. For the MOST part we get an average of 14 to 17 miles to the gallon around town & usually about 16 to 21 on the highway and we do NOT drive her like we have an egg under our right foot!!! We do have an edelbrock S/S cat back exhaust system & she breathes better & sounds a LOT better!! The ONLY thing it could use is MORE power & we will be adressing that soon with a supercharger... Well that and a FEW other lil goodies! HEEHeeee Like Harley Davidson rims, bigger tires, custom paint & of course all the HARLEY emblems & badges, Lund moon visor & such..After ALL "ITS ONLY MONEY" !!

2002 Navigator

Antwain75, 04/11/2002

This vehicle even though it's a gas guzzler, it is an awesome peace of machinery. I have had mine for 4 months and have had no complaints. The ride is smooth and quiet, it will almost put you to sleep. The acceleration is great and the interior is classy and comfortable