Used 2007 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

My favorite ride
By Guy

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Made well. Minimum repair cost required. An 06 Zephyr had 180000 miles and was in the shop for the first time. I expect the same from this car.

Best American car I've owned
By c spencer

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Most miles I have ever driven an American car. Least maintenance, awesome performance and just got 29 mpg on road trip.

Very disappointed
By Very Disappointed

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2007 Lincoln with approx. 70,000 mile son it. less than 3 years later I had to replace the PCM panel, 4 tires and then the transmission went out. I am so upside down till it should be illegal to sell. I thought Lincoln had better cars for the name and was proud to purchase one. I wish I never saw the car. Now I have two car notes and paying for one I can not drive because the cost of the repairs are more than the value of the car. Broke.

money pit
By Dennis

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Major engine repair (cam phasers) at52k. Trans rebuild at 62k. GPS went out at 4.3years - 30k . Worst car I have ever owned. Now they tell me Lincoln cannot fix my brakes because they no longer have the part needed (HCV) and have no intention of making it. They say sorry but you are on your own. Most unethical and irresponsible thing I have every dreamed possible from one of our USA car manufacturers. This is why people buy foreign made vehicles. Thanks for nothing. I have owned a Lincoln vehicle since 1985. I will never own another Ford/Lincoln again.

So good I just traded for 2012
By POPGRO

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car when it was 2 years old and had just under 60k on it. I just traded it will almost 300k on it. It looked and drove great but I really like the style of the 12's and found a very low miles one. I thought I better get one before they get much older. Other than brakes, tires and oils changes and a few other things by which I literally mean 4 or 5 things it was a great car. It never left me sitting and sInce the 2012 is basically the same powertrain I suspect I will be just as good.