2017 Lexus RC 200t Review
Which RC 200t does Edmunds recommend?
There aren't any traditional trim levels associated with the RC 200t, but we suggest adding the optional F Sport package. Besides sporty cosmetic touches inside and out, it also adds an adaptive suspension, which helps improve the car's overall ride comfort and handling capabilities. By contrast, we recommend skipping the Dynamic Handling and Rear Steering option; it makes the RC less enjoyable to drive in our opinion.
Edmunds' Expert Review
- Interior craftsmanship is excellent
- The smooth ride will provide hours of comfortable touring
- Fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine
- Precise steering in standard form
- Overall performance comes up short against rivals
- Infotainment interface is difficult to operate
- Tiny backseats are small even for children
|Overall||3.5 / 5|
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
Our experts like the RC 200t models:
- Pre-Collision System
- Warns you if a collision is imminent and will apply the brakes if you don't act in time.
- Blind-Spot/Rear Cross-Traffic Alerts
- Lets you know if there's a vehicle in your blind spot or approaching while you're backing out of a parking space.
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect
- Helps when you need it most with automatic crash notification and roadside assistance.