Used 1996 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Reviews

Used LS 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...123456

Pros
Cons

12 years old and still wonderful

lexus lady, 09/24/2007
4dr Sedan

I have had this car for almost 12 years and still love it. From the very beginning it drove so smoothly and quietly; I feel like I am on auto pilot. We have taken great care of it and have had no problems.

The best car I've EVER driven

Lexus fan, 05/21/2003
4dr Sedan

I bought this as a used car with just over 30,000 miles after test driving each of the top line cars. Not only did the Lexus exceed all the others in every way, it has continued to amaze me. It has more power than I could ever use and I constantly have to check to make sure the engine is still running it is so quiet. It is the most comfortable car I've ever driven and i never tire of driving it. I would recommend this car without reservation.

Mint used LS400

Will Pendlebury, 09/05/2018
4dr Sedan

This is my second LS. I had a 2005 LS430 that I lost in a weather related accident. I bought this one with cash and it has 97,000 miles on it. Not bad for a 22 year old car. The drive is a dream. There are some quirks (the steering wheel doesn’t lift every time I shut off the car for example) but the car is great overall. I prefer this over most brand new cars. It will be my weekend car so the miles shouldn’t accumulate by much.

1...123456