Used 2007 Kia Spectra Consumer Reviews - 72 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Kia Spectra Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spectra model:

Love my Kia
By Tori Puckett

2007 Kia Spectra EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It's built to last, very safe, lots of features, etc.

Work horse
By Zack

2007 Kia Spectra EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the Kia for a commute to work, been daily driver for years and never had single prblem. Self maintenance is very simple. Overall impressed with the car, it doesn't look stylish but don't judge a book by its cover it performs well. Adequate acceleration with satisfying fuel economy. Transmission shifts smooth without notice, also has sensitive steering. Surprisingly very comfortable ride with plenty of head/leg room for compact car I'm 6'2" and it's pleasant to drive. Has over 250k miles and still drives like new! No oil burns, drips or leaks. Simple maintenance and these cars will run forever.

Most Fun to Drive under $5000
By Harry Kumar

2007 Kia Spectra EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I own a 2007 Spectra EX - Automatic, It is AeroDynamic, Sporty, Comfort ride at Highspeeds. PROs: 34+HwyMPG, Speed sensitive Steering, Quite, Spacious. Cons: Worst Locks/Keyless entry, Unreliable Electronics, No cruise control

Love this car!
By Landon Stauffer

2007 Kia Spectra LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love the 2007 Kia Spectra LX. I bought it as my first car, and was absolutely amazed. It has a good amount of pep, and handles extremely well. Drives well at high speeds, accelerates pretty quickly, and is fun to drive. I am 5'8" and when i sat in it I felt like a hand in a glove, perfect fit. Great gas mileage, and very reliable. I had the car for two years, from 88,000 to 107,000 miles. I replaced the timing belt when I bought it, but other than that all I had to do was oil changes. I would have loved to keep the car forever, but the LX version does not have air conditioning, and I am soon moving to a hotter climate. Mine was manual, and I did have some problems down shifting into second, as it would grind, and I don't know if that was standard among this model or not. I had to slow down a lot more than normal standards in order to shift into second gear smoothly. Overall this car was amazing and after buying, I was extremely impressed with Kia, and this Spectra. From some other Kia's that I have been in and this one, I see that Kia does a great job at making comfortable vehicles. Very reliable, comfortable, cost efficient, and just an overall great car!

sweet ride
By riley ed

2007 Kia Spectra EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Not overwhelmed with power , but awesome on gas.