2017 INFINITI QX70 SUV Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX70 model:

Smiles per mile.
By Jon Garrick

2017 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased a QX70S AWD with the larger black wheels and other bits. At first it was nearly everything I didn't want in a car, dark color outside, black inside and big black wheels. Nearly 18 months on I love it. It gives me the impression of a classic sports car to drive. It handles well, grips and corners well, I like the supportive and comfortable seats. It accelerates better than some so called sports cars, is roomy and versatile enough and has more than enough tech for me. If you need to tow a lot or carry 5 people and luggage this is not the car for you, but if you want something that stands out from the pack and brings a smile to your face then this is for you. One downside is fuel economy, it is not the most economical vehicle there is even when driven moderately, but this kind of performance doesn't come cheap. I love the 3 versions of shifting, auto, stick or paddle shifters depending on your mood. I bought this instead of a Cayenne and I'm pleased I did. My service costs are a fraction of my neighbors Porsche and on the road my performance is equally as good. I love all the safety features from adaptive cruise to lane departure and more cameras than a movie set to aid my wife in parking. In Fl. the cooled seats are great and work well. The nav. with traffic and weather also work well. One other small niggle is that the center console cubby is too far back to get things in and out in a hurry. I may not part with this car unless they come up with a suitable replacement.

My Sport SUV
By S S WALKER JR

2017 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The QX-70 (Limited) is my third. I've owned a 2003 & 2007 FX-35 and loved driving both. The first was totalled when I took a rear end hit while stopped at a traffic light. The wife and I walked away without a mark. I had over 170k's on the second when I realized 2017 was the last year. I liked the look and made the up grade. Priced the 2007 just below local dealers' ads and sold it almost before I could unload my personal items. I like the way the QX-70
handles, but the FX-35 models had more of a sport car drive. Also I wasn't happy when I found out Infiniti didn't add the available blind spot detection system, cut corners on the build (i.e. gas cap door and other areas feel/sound like tin), and only offered one interior package on the limited model. I still miss the 3.5 engine SOUND, that made everyone look that direction!!!

My QX 70 Baby
By Jeff

2017 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Wonderful SUV and u feel like a million bucks driving it!!!!

My 3rd one!
By Justine

2017 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car so much, I've owned 3. Although the 1st two were the FX37, my 3rd one, the QX70 is the same vehicle with just a name change. The only thing I would like to see would be an upgraded technology package to stay aligned with its closest SUV competitors, the BMW and Volvo.

Love the look. Hate the car
By Ron

2017 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Ride is stiff. rattles my dentures. No room in the rear. I'm a big guy so this has made my car a three seater. Not enough space between brake and accelerator. my foot often is partially on both which is a hazard waiting to happen. The gas mileage sucks. I'm only getting 10 mpg. Well below the advertised amount. This was my dream car since the FX35 first came out. My dream has turned into a nightmare.