Used 2003 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used XG350 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Like a jag 1/2 the price

Mark S. , 04/13/2003

After 1 month I still think I got a luxury car for 1/2 the price. From the inside you cannot tell the difference from an Audi A6 or a new Jag. Drove it for 800 miles criss crossing Colorado including nearly a dozen 10,000+ foot mountain passes in 2 days. No snags except the window washer failed to work. Decent handling, great engine power,so- so gas mileage (avg.23 mpg's), and a comfortable leather and woodgrain interior.

A pleasure to drive.

Frank Sehaprd, 04/23/2003

Excellent driving machine, both as a road car and as a city car. I enjoy driving the car and the comments from bystanders about the trim and finish of the car.

What a Deal

JayMagic, 04/23/2003

I now have about 12K on the car. No problems, except if your wipers are frozen to the windshield and you turn them on without releasing them, it can blow the fuse. The luxury features make this a GREAT value. The engine has more than enough power for the Colorado mountain. The amount of room inside is excellent and I am not a small guy (over 300 lb.) Plenty of back seat leg room for freinds.

Great Car

Bob S. , 09/29/2007

No way does this car cost only $20,000 new. Best luxury car I have ever owned. I loved my maxima, put 170,000 miles on it, but this is just as comfortable at much less the cost and at 98,000 miles only routine maintance.

Great design, great ride.

David L. Cattanach, 05/07/2003

I've owned only American built cars for fifty years, and the fully equipped Hyundai XG350L is a pleasant discovery for me. It gives me the same ride and comfort as my earlier Buicks, Pontiacs, and Chevrolets for considerably less money, and it has great styling and appearance. The large volume dealer sells more Hyundais than any of five General Motors products, yet of 16 mechanics only 2 are assigned to Hyundai repairs. That should tell us something about Hyundai reliability.