Used 2003 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews

Used XG350 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

So quiet

je, 02/11/2003

I never thought Hyundai could make Luxurious car!!

Overall, quite pleased.

koalab52, 06/11/2003

Toyota is supposed to make a reliable car. After 2 duds in 14 years, my husband and i decided to take a chance on the Hyundai XG350. After 7 months we are, overall, quite pleased. Ride is smooth, luxurious, engine is quiet, AC is cold, attention to details excellent and interior very comfortable. My retired parents liked ride & comfort more than their high end Acura. I wish the car did better on gas mileage, but i do like the quick, strong power of the engine. If i had to do it all over again, I'd steer clear of the more expensive Toyotas, and head right back to the great value of the Hyundai!

Good value$

Elman, 07/13/2003

Haven't noticed a body roll of automatic shifting problem since we just "commute". Bit of bobbing at speed. Overall a fun car to drive with lots of features for the price.

Good value

elman, 07/25/2003

Easy to park for wife. Good ride/power/looks/value for the $. Has a few idiosyncrasies. Like needing the parking brake on for the power seat go to Exit position(pretty stupid - is Korea real hilly?). Good auto climate control AC. Should get about 3-5 more miles per gallon. Good radio. Remote opener should work w/1 click for drivers door open - 2 for passengers (think personal safety).

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChanD, 07/28/2003

Well, I can't believe this car. I would NEVER have bought one if I didn't drive it myself(nor would I believe that this car is as good as a BMW, and it is better than the 3 series BMW by far).

12345...13