Used 2003 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews

Used XG350 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

For the Money? WOW!

John Pichman, 01/21/2003

I have owned other luxury sedans such as the Seville and es300. The Seville was my favorite, but could not afford to continue to take the hit on depreciation. How ever I find the xg350 to be close enough to the es300 to justify the $12000.00 savings. If you drive alot of miles annually and want to change cars every three years with out accumulating the national debt, this the car!

Hyundai came a long way

Victor Myong, 01/25/2003

I've been driving this car for about a year now. Prior to this, I've owned Acura Legend for 7 years, so I may represent a hard critic. Hyundai came a long way, but it still has a way to go to get to the level of Acura and Lexus. However, considering the fact that this car costs $15K less than the Legend, I have to say this car deserves a good score. I wouldn't say it's fun to drive, then again, most sedans are not. Nevertheless, you get treated with nice & quite interior, comfortable drive, and plenty of power. For dollar for dollar, I would say this was a good buy for me.

Nice car

Chazz, 01/27/2003

Nice look inside and out with quality finish. Has good safety features. Long list of standard features. Good performance.

The XG360 is a good deal

jeremy satterfield, 02/08/2003

i got my xg only a few months ago i have been impressed with it. I thought that it wasnt going to be a good car but i was wrong it has performance if you put it in manumatic mode which is not even a option on its comp. which it comes standard on the xg it can get to 60 in about 7.5 in manumatic mode and can do the quorter mile in 17.5 which that isnt to shaby for a mid size car especially by hyundai. if a car comes standard with 6 way power driver seats,4 way passenger,leather,manumatic,10 year 100k mile warranty,digital ac/heater,rear vents, cd and cassette,

XG350L--Excellent Choice!

jimbo33, 02/08/2003

What a great value! So many comments about the luxury look!

12345...13