Used 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

Great Truck.

Golf26guy`, 09/29/2006
4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Very comfortable truck. I'm a sales manager and I drive over 45k miles a year. Seats are great, good gas mileage for a fullsize V 8 truck. I recently made a trip from Atlanta to Houston pulling a small trailer with a 4 wheeler in it, did not meet my expectations for pulling, keeps downshifting.

GMC, you can and must do better

dg, 10/31/2006
4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have been driving this truck for almost 2 years, so I know all of its little nuances. Unfortunately, I am not impressed. I have had many GM vehicles and this has been one of the worst. Warranty issues include: new radiator, new brake rotors, power seat motor, tranny problems, etc. I can only attribute this stuff to the fact that GM is rabidly seeking the cheapest suppliers on the globe, which has to hurt quality. I must admit that I use my truck heavily, but what good is a pickup truck that can't handle a little beating? Considering the msrp on this thing was around $39000, GMC must do better with its 2007 model. If not, Tundra and Titan will have Sierra for lunch!

2005 Sierra 1500

Joe R, 06/01/2017
4dr Crew Cab SLE 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

i am the second owner of my truck, i bought it with 100K miles. I pretty much do all the services and maintenance. Water pump, thermostat, dash cluster, transfer case shift motor, trans cooler lines, which is all typical things after 100K. The only thing i took to dealer for was axle pinion seal replacement due to grease leaking. This truck has been awesome. Rear Breaks squeal which is a common problem but this truck is a bear and i have been very happy with the performance and reliability . I now have 153K and ill drive it till it dies.

AWD Denali

Mike B, 01/08/2021
4dr Crew Cab Denali AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Lots of power, quiet and smooth ride.

1...234567