Used 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

2005 1500 GMC Extended Cab

Orlean, 12/15/2009
4dr Crew Cab SLE Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Except for the early tranny issue and the noise coming from my steering column, this truck has been spectacular! Thanks to a personal mechanic who was a GM mechanic, the steering column has become a non-issue. And, the dealership took GREAT care of the tranny issue. 140,000 miles into it and I STILL love this truck! I've driven it to/from CA and TX several times, in both winter and summer, and it's served me VERY well! MPG has deteriorated over the years, but that's to be expected. Started at 17MPG and now at 15! I miss that extra 2MPG!

Gmc crew cab

Bill, 01/13/2005
4dr Crew Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Mileage has been above what I expected for a vehicle of this size. Very comfortable on the road. Handles very well on trips and the 5300 has plenty of reserve power

Bill's 05 by Bill B

Bill's 05 by Bill B, 02/16/2005
4dr Crew Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Truck was selected over the F150 feel the GMC was a better buy. Took it on an 800 mile trip and averaged 20 miles a gallon. Has plenty of power available when needed.

Fine Truck

Myran, 12/30/2005
4dr Crew Cab SLE 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love getting into my GMC. It is well built. It is comfortable to the people in the back seat, and it is nicely appointed.

'05 GMC SLT Crew Cab

Bob, 02/05/2006
4dr Crew Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I am handicapped and this truck is very easy for me to operate. Everything is in clear reach, no need for any modifications. My wife, grand- daughter and I took a trip from Texas to Florida after buying the truck with no issues. Gas mileage is fantastic.

12345...7